2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• - I´m really curious about the reason that Brasilia hired the couple...as they will be back up players, and generally foreigner players come to be starting six...

Erika Carvalho is Paula's close friend and she's from Brasília. I think this is the reason that Brasilia signed with her and with her girlfriend MB, because I can't find other reason... We have better players available in brazilian market, IMO. ?(

• Brasilia's biggest problem is Elisangela and Jessica as OPPs
    It doesn't matter if you hire better setters or better middles and the OPPs are still really, really bad...
    I don't know what's on Leila's mind on keep insisting on Elisangela...

• Rumors in Brazil that Sesi wants Jaqueline, but she doesn't want to accept Sesi's proposal. Well, my advice to Jaque: you should run because I can't see much space for you in Brazil's top teams.

The same thing happened to Walewska: she refused Brasilia's offer and now she's without options. But, Wal's situation is easier than Jaque's, because Wal is "free" to go and play abroad again.

Source: http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…bre-jaqueline-e-walewska/

It doesn't matter if you hire better setters or better middles and the OPPs are still really, really bad...

Totally agree! Elisangela is not playing well since 2011 I think, and it is a mistake to insist on her as starting 6 player. Another mistake is hire Jessica. She's not enough for a big team and Sesi know it :whistle:

• - Thanks elitevolei....

Erika Carvalho is Paula's close friend and she's from Brasília. I think this is the reason that Brasilia signed with her and with her girlfriend MB, because I can't find other reason... We have better players available in brazilian market, IMO. ?(

• -Maybe they are waiting for a new sponsor for Campinas...

Rumors in Brazil that Sesi wants Jaqueline, but she doesn't want to accept Sesi's proposal. Well, my advice to Jaque: you should run because I can't see much space for you in Brazil's top teams.

The same thing happened to Walewska: she refused Brasilia's offer and now she's without options. But, Wal's situation is easier than Jaque's, because Wal is "free" to go and play abroad again.

Source: http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…bre-jaqueline-e-walewska/

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ted-squad-for-201415.html

Does it mean that Glinka is retiring?

No, it means more "drama" :roll: Don't worry, Glinka will change her mind about 666 times before the next season starts. Don't believe anything she says until the first whistle :D

More Elisangela, ughh... But, since there's no Dani Scott there anymore, I guess I don't have to care much about Brasilia now. :lol:

• Jelena Alajbeg is staying in Turkey in the same club ILBank ANKARA
    :thumbup:

• im wondering since a lot of players have already left cannes (ravva is the only one staying) does it mean that cannes winning streak in the french league will also end?

I don't think that cannes winning streak will end next year. They have been winning for almost 20 years now and with différent teams. A lot of players are leaving the team this year, but new one will come. And with Grothues, Yaneva, Apitz, Ravva, Van de vyver, Lazic, Wopat and Onyejekwe the team is already looking good for french league.