2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• w/o defense volero wont be as strong as rabita

ecz is smarter now with their transfer plus with cappara as coach the team will be managed better.

about what defense of Rabita are you talking? Opposite was Starovic in Volero is Rykhliuk, OH in Rabita was Mammadova and Glass and in Volero Mammadova and Rabadzhieva, libero was Popovic in Rabita and now in Volero. Where is Volero's defense weaker than Rabita's in 2011?

• talented when she was 13, now she is 27, so she is not just talent any more but one of the best, for me best in the World.

i mean playing at age 13 showed that she was talented indeed..now she is one of the best setters in Europe . bcz we have mainly watched her in the tournaments in europe.....27 is not too late an age for a setter.we can still watch her in many international tournaments...

• about what defense of Rabita are you talking? Opposite was Starovic in Volero is Rykhliuk, OH in Rabita was Mammadova and Glass and in Volero Mammadova and Rabadzhieva, libero was Popovic in Rabita and now in Volero. Where is Volero's defense weaker than Rabita's in 2011?

Can it be because players performance has ups and downs. I think Mammadova is not close to her earlier performances. These are good names but to me the only reliable spiker in Volero now is Rabadzhieva considering her upwards performance in GsD last season.

• @ meatballs

this kind statement disqualify you out of any serious conversation about Volleyball. Rykhliuk was best scorer of CL last season, OMSK is 3 again and will play CL again because Mammadova was playing her best in end against Krasnodar, so I'm sure Volero will have great season. In end somewhere around April we will know for sure who was right :)

Sanchez is second MB from Volero.

• @ meatballs

this kind statement disqualify you out of any serious conversation about Volleyball. Rykhliuk was best scorer of CL last season, OMSK is 3 again and will play CL again because Mammadova was playing her best in end against Krasnodar, so I'm sure Volero will have great season. In end somewhere around April we will know for sure who was right :)

Sanchez is second MB from Volero.

I forgot about her :aww:

I also think tjeir passing will be too week. Ana is one of the best but with no passing I doubt she can do wonders, she is not a fairy

• I forgot about her :aww:

I also think tjeir passing will be too week. Ana is one of the best but with no passing I doubt she can do wonders, she is not a fairy

Cannes - GsD, 1st match in Champions league last season is good to see that. When Maret got injured and when reception failed, Ana had some troubles, where GsD made it to 3-2 as far as I remember.

• yeah okay, Ana was playing in Uzice for Darko Zakoc as first setter when she was 13 years old.

Naz was starting setter of Eczacıbaşı and won the Turkish championship when she was only 15 years old :rolleyes:

About setters, Ferretti and Antonijeviç must be joke :what: Ferretti is not a bad setter but she has nothing special in her game. Also Antonijeviç is one of the most overrated player in this forum. Playing in a very weak league and in a competent one is always different. Look at Denise Hanke. She was considered as one of the best setter 2 years ago when she was playing in Germany, then last season , it was obvious that she is not capable of playing in a competitive team in a top league. The same with Antonijeviç, and it will continue since she will play even a weaker league next year. Besides, since she is not playing in NT, it is hard to compare her potential :whistle: By just comparing her game in a few CL match is vert unfair to a setter such as Naz who was starting setter of a club which won almost everything that any club can win currently :rolleyes: Anyone who has some background about volleybal can easily see how much crucial role setter has at Vakıfbank's success in last two years ;)

Currently I would say Nootsara and Naz are the best 2 whereas I have big respect Ognjenoviç's game as well

• Ana is a very good setter, but say that she's the best of the world... :whistle:
    I am sorry but I have to disagree with this. Fofão still playing very well, Dani Lins is playing very very well since 2012, Naz is one of the best nowadays and I think even Ognjenovic is better than Ana.
    This is just my opinion and I respect yours!"

Now, let's go back to the transfers! :)

• Is this still the Transfers thread? :gone:

Now it's rather like a big off-topic with transfers in the background :D

Someone has already posted:
    Monika Naczk (MB) from Pałac Bydgoszcz to KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Croatian setter Marina Katic will be Alisha Glass' backup in Conegliano.
    http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…conda-regia-a-conegliano/

Do they really want her? She had holiday in Dąbrowa Górnicza - she didn't play at all there :aww: season earlier PTPS Piła got rid of her :whistle: I don't know if it's a good choice overall :call:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game