2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Melissa Vargas to Impel Wroclaw ?

Where did you read/hear that, any source? :what: Is it possible? :whistle: Can she get permission from country to play abroad ?( escape means ban for 2 years :whistle:

well, we had already had rumours about Carcaces or Silie in Poland and none of them played here :wavy: it's probably another rumour... but if it's possible, than it would be nice turn :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Where did you read/hear that, any source? :what: Is it possible? :whistle: Can she get permission from country to play abroad ?( escape means ban for 2 years :whistle:

well, we had already had rumours about Carcaces or Silie in Poland and none of them played here :wavy: it's probably another rumour... but if it's possible, than it would be nice turn :thumbsup:

someone wrote that on Impel's Facebook wall.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Melissa Vargas is not only Cuban but 14 years old. This rumor is beyond non sense.

• someone wrote that on Impel's Facebook wall.

I don't see anything on Impel's wall ?(
    https://www.facebook.com/ImpelWroclaw?fref=ts

• It's someones wish, it's for sure only wish, not even a transfer rumour :D so case is solved, moreover as Sidney wrote it would be impossible to sign a contract with a child ^^

• oh i didnt know volleyball isnt like fottball wherein a kid who is 12 years old will be part of a team's football academy and then at the age of 18 years will play for the b team or if he/she is a wizard then go to the a team

• hahaha i wrote only something like this:
    lets take Melisa Vargas to Impel for next season! Because we have team completed in 2014/2015 season. And it was something like dream, because i know its impossible. I just watched match Poland Cuba and i was very impressed because of Melisa's play ;)

• Onuma Sittirak Sign JT Marvelous D2 in Japan.

• CSM Lugoj signed Bulgarian OHs, Yanita Nikolova and Olga Kratseva.

Source: Blocaut.ro

• In which club is Croatian Nikolina Jelić OH (189cm) this year ??

• - Yep, I mean that the only club that really could play what she wants is Osasco...actually, maybe Sesi can hire her after her good job in GP....

She can play in Brazil...she just cant play in Osasco. In theory for the ranking, Unilever, SESI...they could all have her...its just that her conditions for signing made things a bit hard.

• Emil, I also thought about Fener after Bossetti´s injury...Kristin is a good player, but maybe not enought for Fener´s ambitions...about the Azeri clubs, I´m almost sure that she won´t play there, cause some brazilians already have problems, like Ju Costa...Kazan would be a good option, cause Chaplina is not a good substitute for Larson...

I think the only available teams for her are Fenerbahce, Kazan and some Azeri clubs. Lucia Bosetti clearly wouldn't be able to play her best due to her injury and Hildebrand is too much weak, besides FB has got the money to persuade Carvalhol, we will see. Her friend Sheilla Castro will be playing in Istanbul, so I think this is quite possible. Kazan is also very wealthy and their one foreign spot is empty. Wow, Carvalhol and Gamova playing together, it sounds so dreamy... Also Azeri clubs can buy her of course, not even necessary to mention, they can buy any good named players with a ridiculous amount of money...

I think the only available teams for her are Fenerbahce, Kazan and some Azeri clubs. Lucia Bosetti clearly wouldn't be able to play her best due to her injury and Hildebrand is too much weak, besides FB has got the money to persuade Carvalhol, we will see. Her friend Sheilla Castro will be playing in Istanbul, so I think this is quite possible. Kazan is also very wealthy and their one foreign spot is empty. Wow, Carvalhol and Gamova playing together, it sounds so dreamy... Also Azeri clubs can buy her of course, not even necessary to mention, they can buy any good named players with a ridiculous amount of money...