2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Emily Brown is playing for Leonas de Ponce. There are rumors Robinson will play in Porto Rico, so she could join Leonas de Ponce if Brown actually left the team.

• Katarzyna Skowronska from Rabita Baku to Pomì Casalmaggiore!
    http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…d=94497&n=94497&s=118&l=0

What a surprise 8o Skorupa and Skowrońska will play together again :drink: and what will do Rabita now ?( IMHO Cubans didn't help enough :wavy: maybe they'll try Cleger as OP now :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Indonesian League Signings:

Brazilian MB, Ednéia Anjos signed with Manokwari Valeria Papua Barat.

Source: Volimania.org

Brazilian OH, Ana Paula Lopes "Fofinha" and Serbian MB Vesna Čitaković Đurisić signed with Jakarta Popsivo PGN.

Source: Koran Jakarta

• But is this sure? And what will Ferretti do?

As I wrote in another topic, Ferretti has just been fired and currently she is without a team

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• As I wrote in another topic, Ferretti has just been fired and currently she is without a team

That's not how she sees it: http://www.francescaferretti.c…to-con-il-Rabita-Baku.htm

• Yes, I'm going to translate the communique for the people who don't speak italian.
    Francesca Ferretti: "After the defeat against the Police in Champions League, the situation at the Rabita Baku has became difficult, with proposal of economic downsizing or even the closure of the club. In order to protect myself, I have proposed the termination of the contract, which has been accepted by the club (I already have obtained the letter of termination and release), and so I can continue to play this season in another club (although I cannot participate to the European competitions). The experience nonetheless has been very important to me, both as an athlete and as a person, and I wish the company to continue its adventure both in Europe and in the Azerbaijani Championship."

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Katarzyna Skowronska from Rabita Baku to Pomì Casalmaggiore!
    http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…d=94497&n=94497&s=118&l=0

It's not sure, Casalmaggiore is ONLY interested in Skowronska.

• Yes, I'm going to translate the communique for the people who don't speak italian.
    Francesca Ferretti: "After the defeat against the Police in Champions League, the situation at the Rabita Baku has became difficult, with proposal of economic downsizing or even the closure of the club. In order to protect myself, I have proposed the termination of the contract, which has been accepted by the club (I already have obtained the letter of termination and release), and so I can continue to play this season in another club (although I cannot participate to the European competitions). The experience nonetheless has been very important to me, both as an athlete and as a person, and I wish the company to continue its adventure both in Europe and in the Azerbaijani Championship."

what rabita is closing? why? they became champions consecutively i mean i would understant if for example telecom is closing but for a very succesful club like rabita?

• After circulating rumors in public that Rabita Baku will disband, and that after the change in coaching staff the players will leave the club, President of Rabita Jalil Jafarov, decided to issue a statement and confute the rumors.
    “I am very sorry to disappoint some parts of the general public but after the change of coaching staff Rabita Baku is consolidated. The club will leave only the setter Francesca Feretti, after the mutual consent for contract cancellation. Although we had some difficulties during course of the season, and now after the change of coachin staff new goals have been set and we will pursue the title both in CEV Cup - were we continue internation competition afer the elimination from CEV DenizBank Champions league, and Azerbaijan national championship.

sb-community.

• Smart decision by her.. Turkey is not a good choice for first year abroad for such a young player as her.. she once said she would like to play in Italy, so that would be a better option.. But I don't think staying another 4 years in Serbia is also smart.. She showed she is a great young talent so has outgrown the league already... But maybe she wants to finish university first, who knows..

• Smart decision by her.. Turkey is not a good choice for first year abroad for such a young player as her.. she once said she would like to play in Italy, so that would be a better option.. But I don't think staying another 4 years in Serbia is also smart.. She showed she is a great young talent so has outgrown the league already... But maybe she wants to finish university first, who knows..

You are right . A few years more in Partizan may be better because if she come to Tukey , she will have a big role and big responsibilities . But her potential is very high for staying in Partizan for 4 years .

• i am sure that she will sing rabita or eczacibasi for next season (both them wanna transfer to her as i heard). if she transfer to eczacibasi probably they will hire to her for a season .

• Vargas has problems with her abs but it is still not known how much serious is her problem.
    And it seems that at the end Kozuch will arrive.