2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Sokolov (3 years) and Juantorena (2 years) officially in Halkbank according to state agency. In his interview Halkbank's president said; they want to win the CL title and will do everything to create optimal conditions. They think volleyball team is an excellent advertising source of their bank, Halkbank. They are ready to spend more money this year :wavy:
    As for Kubiak; Halkbank wants Kubiak, Kubiak wants Halkbank but Jastrzebie doesn't want to give up. :lol: Halkbank's B plan is Cebulj.
    Setter position is the critical one . Iran's setter seems to be first option but still they strangely lost their Turkish setter Hüseyin this year . They can only play with 3 foreigners in Turkish league so even if Kubiak/Cebulj comes , probably they won't be in Turkish league roster.

• Sokolov (3 years) and Juantorena (2 years) officially in Halkbank according to state agency. In his interview Halkbank's president said; they want to win the CL title and will do everything to create optimal conditions. They think volleyball team is an excellent advertising source of their bank, Halkbank. They are ready to spend more money this year :wavy:
    As for Kubiak; Halkbank wants Kubiak, Kubiak wants Halkbank but Jastrzebie doesn't want to give up. :lol: Halkbank's B plan is Cebulj.
    Setter position is the critical one . Iran's setter seems to be first option but still they strangely lost their Turkish setter Hüseyin this year . They can only play with 3 foreigners in Turkish league so even if Kubiak/Cebulj comes , probably they won't be in Turkish league roster.

So it would be for Kubiak like a waste of season :wavy: he would be playing only in CL, in less important matches in league in order to rest for top players and in case of injury one of foreigners :whistle: good that JW didn't give him to HalkBank :D Kubiak-Kaliberda-Łasko on wings should work properly :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

How do you know Kubiak wants Halkbank? Maybe give me a link to interview or something?
    As far i know Kubiak has home in Jastrzębie, wife and little daughter, his father works in club and i think it's not easy for Halkbank and they must pay many many money and that's why Kubiak is not easy to agree also.
    If Halkbank is so rich why they kick off Matey with Stoychev? It's radiculous! Kubiak is better? Kubiak is after only one amazing season. If they offer big money Matey with Stoychev could stay. This situation is like parody...

• 4 You Airlines AZS Politechnika Warszawska is still looking for new Setter. They have already signed with youngster Krzysztof Bieńkowski who will be backup.

We have two rumours about it:
    - Edgardo Goas from Puerto Rico who played in Stroitel Minsk is first option, not official as it seemed to be.
    - New one is associated with Grzegorz Pająk who played as backup in JW, Effector Kielce and Indykpol Olsztyn.

• Congratulations for him if he wants to be a 4th foreigner in team :wavy: :lol:

• Congratulations for him if he wants to be a 4th foreigner in team :wavy: :lol:

Tell me, who will be replacement? It's too late... It's horrible. This club ruined Jastrzębie, because it should happen month or 2 months ago. Now all good players are not free!!

• Who wants to the CL? Jastrzębie is in CL and had big chance to be again in final four with this team.
    Kubiak chose Halkbank for huge money for his baby like Savani did.

Sorry , I wanted to write he wants to win the CL.
    For money or not ,he has better chance to make the final-four with teammates like Juantorena, Sokolov and possible world class setter and middle blocker.

• Sorry , I wanted to write he wants to win the CL.
    For money or not ,he has better chance to make the final-four with teammates like Juantorena, Sokolov and possible world class setter and middle blocker.

Contract is for one or two year?
    Ok, but signs with foreign setter and middle blocker will be only for CL. So Kubiak can sit on bench during league, you know there is a limit.

• Contract is for one or two year?
    Ok, but signs with foreign setter and middle blocker will be only for CL. So Kubiak can sit on bench during league, you know there is a limit.

There is another option that they will play with their Turkish setter Vefa and use Juantorena/Sokolov/Kubiak trio. Yes it is strange that they didn't make any offer to another Turkish setter.
    -No way it is 1 million euro because Juantorena will play for 700.000-800.000 euro. Maybe 1 million dolar?

• There is another option that they will play with their Turkish setter Vefa and use Juantorena/Sokolov/Kubiak trio. Yes it is strange that they didn't make any offer to another Turkish setter.
    -No way it is 1 million euro because Juantorena will play for 700.000-800.000 euro. Maybe 1 million dolar?

Dear, Winiarski who went to Russia for one year got 800.000 euro (it's official source). So if Kubiak transfer is the richest so?

• So maybe Juantorena will take more ? But I'm sure they won't pay him more than Juantorena.

If Juantorena earns 800.000 euro so Kubiak transfer must be richer if it beat Winiar's transfer to Russia.
    Tell me, this contract is for one or two years? In this Turkish contract will be mention that Kubiak after done this contract will come back. It's like Winiar's case with Skra.

• If Juantorena earns 800.000 euro so Kubiak transfer must be richer if it beat Winiar's transfer to Russia.
    Tell me, this contract is for one or two years? In this Turkish contract will be mention that Kubiak after done this contract will come back. It's like Winiar's case with Skra.

This is Polish based news. No confirmation from Turkish side so we don't know how many year the contract is but I think today we will learn ;)

• This is Polish based news. No confirmation from Turkish side so we don't know how many year the contract is but I think today we will learn ;)

You don't understand this situation i think. Turkish club started doing transfers too late and it's like knife in back for Jastrzębie. They have very nice money now from Kubiak contract but now what? All good players are not free, instead of Matey. But Matey will not come because he always comes where Stoychev is, Jastrzębie can't expell Bernardi. Also Turkish club was so desperated and could pay this number of money, i won't be surprised if it is named like that.
    I'm waiting for information for how long Kubiak signed. When will be this information announced?