2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Vivo/Minas signed four new players: OH Bruno Canuto (from Voltaço), OH Rodriguinho (from RJ Vôlei), setter Everaldo and libero Lucianinho, both from SESI-SP. Players confirmed so far in the team are:

Setter: Everaldo
    OHs: Bruno Canuto, João Rafael, Rodriguinho
    MB: Nicholas (young base), Flávio, Otávio
    OPPs: Franco, Lucas Madaloz (young base)
    Libero: Lucianinho

The team will probably play with a smaller budget this season due to problems with the main sponsor Vivo. Rumors say they're almost set to compete the 2015/2016 with another sponsor, however - Claro, one of Vivo's main competitors in the phone system field, which would improve the team with twice the budget it had last season.

Source

• raven, how come Scarpetta likes Matey, he is not a Trentinian if am not wrong?

• It seems like it was just a joke. Kaziyski won't come to Perugia. :obey: :D

Well, I'm tired to talk about I player I don't like and I don't want in my team.

By the way I don't know well the reason, but many people don't like Matey. He's a player like many others.

Now we need a strong OH to replace Nemanja. ;( I'd like Lucarelli was still free.

• According to the italian media Modena has got an option to sign Taylor Sander from Brigham Young University. :white:

I hope they won't, becuase he deserves to go where he can be a starter.

• According to the italian media Modena has got an option to sign Taylor Sander from Brigham Young University. :white:

I hope they won't, becuase he deserves to go where he can be a starter.

I remember Resovia year ago was interested in Sander instead of Penchev but it seems he didn't agree.
    For me such young players shouldn't sit on bench, reserve players should be pensioners.

• News from germany:

• Lukas Kampa to Czarni Radom (confirmed)
    • Christian Fromm to Trentino
    • Markus Steuerwald one more year in Paris (confirmed)
    • Lukas Bauer to St. Nazaire (confirmed)
    • Stefan Huebner new coach in Lüneburg (confirmed)

A list of confirmed transfers in DVL Bundesliga: https://www.volleyball-bundesl…eler/1blm_transfers.xhtml

• Jastrzębski Węgiel completed roster for next season:
    S: Masny, Filipov
    OP: Lasko, Malinowski
    OH: Kubiak, Kaliberda, Gierczyński, youngster
    MB: Pajenk, Czarnowski, Kosok, youngster
    L: Wojtaszek, Popiwczak

Last two slots will be for ward's from Talents' Academy in club.

Out are Thomas Jarmoc (OH/OP), Nicolas Marechasl (OH/OP), Simon Van De Voorde (MB). Club is solving contract also with Rob Bontje (MB).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matti Oivanen (MB) leaves Indykpol AZS Olsztyn and Jakub Radomski (OH) leaves Cerrad Czarni Radom.

Rafał Szymura (OH/OP) is a new player of AZS Częstochowa.

• Kaliberda and Kubiak are both short, but great jumpers. :teach:

Kaliberda has the style of play that Masny loves. He plays fast and that will be the way JSW will play to the OHs. Looking forward to it.

• Finally JW's transfer policy is smart. I can't wait for seeing both Kaliberda and Kubiak on wings :cheesy:

• Worried with the reception but Krysztof can come in and help. Really looking forward to the next season. Let's see how it works.