2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Didn't they just transfer Hierrezuelo ?(

The way they treat other clubs contracts and their own, doesn't make them very likeable in my view. At least i hope Hierrezuelo had a valid contract, so he might sue them in a way.......

According to voleybolextra, he had personal reasons and wanted to live.

• According to voleybolextra, he had personal reasons and wanted to live.

OK, if thats true than forget about what i wrote.......

• He wanted to live? They treatened to kill him?

• Halkbank's setter choises turning into a soap opera :whistle: ;
    1. Last year setters were; Raphael, Hüseyin Koç and Vefa Yılmaz
    2. At the start of this year setters were; Vefa Yılmaz and Caner Çiçekoğlu
    3. Then they signed Raydel Hierrezuelo
    4. After İBB's financial problems; they signed Ulaş Kıyak and let Caner go to İBB. So their setters were Ulaş Kıyak, Raydel Hierrezuela and Vefa Yılmaz
    5. We don't know the real reason but Hierrezuelo didn't want to continue so they signed Mikko Esko .
    6. Yesterday we learned that Maliye and Halkbank exchanged their setters so Vefa Yılmaz will play for Maliye and Gökhan Çatal for Halkbank.
    7. Today against İBB , their setters will be Mikko Esko, Ulaş Kıyak and Gökhan Çatal but tomorrow everything can happen :lol:

By the way; true or false, Bernardi says he will take less money from Halkbank than Jastrzebski

• Interesting thing with money case for Bernardi...
    And Hierrezuelo leaving before season is another weird situation :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Interesting thing with money case for Bernardi...
    And Hierrezuelo leaving before season is another weird situation :whistle:

He wants to win everything with Halkbank, to make a name for himself.

• BGVolleyball claims that Rozalin Penchev (OH, Pirin (Razlog)), one of the two Nikolay Penchev's twin brothers, is set to sign with Effektor Kielce. Also, Dobromir Dimitrov (NT setter, Coco Volley Club Gabrovo) has signed with Bucharest in the Romanian League.

• Dennis Del Valle (Puerto Rican NT, libero, 25-year old, 175 cm, Guaynabo Mets (Puerto Rico)), Tomas Aguilera (Mexican NT, MB, 26-year old, 202 cm, Chihuahua (Mexico)) and Steve Gotch (Canadian, OH, 28-year old, 194 cm, Panachaiki (Greece)) all join the Champions League participant Dragons Lugano.

• Grzegorz Bociek (OP) has to suspend career because of health issues (lymphoma ;( ). ZAKSA is testing Dutch player Kay Van Dijk (OP) as replacement, probably they sign a contract because only Dominik Witczak is avilable and his shape after beach season can be a mystery, while Paweł Gryc is seriosuly injured (torn cruciate ligaments).

• Kay Van Dijk (OP) officially in ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. Club was in talks with Amir Ghafour (it was close, but Iranian resigned), Konstantin Bakun (he wanted too much money) and some Brazilian players, but they chose Van Dijk who already played in Ambroziak Memorial.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Kay Van Dijk (OP) officially in ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. Club was in talks with Amir Ghafour (it was close, but Iranian resigned), Konstantin Bakun (he wanted too much money) and some Brazilian players, but they chose Van Dijk who already played in Ambroziak Memorial.

Oh, how fun would it be if Ghafour had signed. :rolll: I wonder which Brazilian players they were in contact though.

• Free players which played in PlusLiga (some may have new clubs, if You have any info, please post it :wavy: ) UPDATED

from Skra: -
    from Resovia: -
    from JW: Thomas Jarmoc (OH/OP)
    from ZAKSA: Dan Lewis (L/OH), Dustin Schneider (S)
    from Indykpol: -
    from Politechnika: Paweł Kaczorowski (OH) ? - no info about him
    from Czarni: Jozef Piovarci (MB)
    from Effector: Bruno Romanutti (OP)
    from Transfer: Garrett Maugututia (OH), Yasser Portuondo (OH), Marcin Wika (OH), Tomasz Wieczorek (MB)
    from Lotos: -
    from AZS Częstochowa: Dawid Murek (OH) - he was rumoured to play in Będzin..., Wojciech Kaźmierczak (MB)
    from BBTS: Milos Stojkovic (OH), Maksim Akimenko (OP)
    from Cuprum: Ondrej Boula (S)
    from Banimex: Jan Król (OP)

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Yes, Clark has signed with Olympiacos to replace the injured Boyan Yordanov. Maikel Salas signed with Dragons Lugano. Peter Veres should play in Al-Rayyan in Qatar, as far as I know. I don't know about the rest, most of them might still be free agents even if the new season is going to start quite soon.

• Fakel Novy Urengoy cancelled the transfer of Maurício Borges (Brazil NT, OH) due to financial reasons. :whistling:

I hope he finds a new team abroad and doesn't come back to Brazil. He doesn't seem to be improving his play style here (benching for Sada/Cruzeiro, being subbed by Raphael constantly in Vivo/Minas last year), so signing with a foreign team still looks like the best option from my POV, especially since Bernardo seems keen on using him in the NT.

• Oh, how fun would it be if Ghafour had signed. :rolll: I wonder which Brazilian players they were in contact though.

Say what? Zaksa was negotiating with Amir? :what: Were they even close to convincing him? :D Well, it was pretty obvious he'd back out anyway.