Croatia NT 2014

• I don't remember Poljak having a "serious" injury from NT season. She should be ok till WCh. I don't think she's needed in Grand Prix anyway.

• ohh ok and what's the source of this info ?

I talk with girls in NT on facebook and they told me but they don't know what is with her ...but nothing seriously :) 100% true source ;)
    I would give more chance younger players in Grand Prix :)) She will be ready for WCH 100%

• After World Grand Prix and before World Championships in Italy Croatia NT

will play a friendly match with USA NT on September 20th in Zagreb +

03.-07.09. Croatia will play 3 matches with Russia at home. :dance6: :woohoo:

• Croatia NT roster for WGP will be maybe look like this
    S :Ana Grbac (starter),Bernarda Brcic
    OH :Mia Jerkov (s), Senna Usic (s),Karla Klaric ,Jelena Alajbeg
    MB : Ivana Miloš (s), Bernarda Cutuk (s), Antonija Kaleb
    L : Marija Usic
    OPP: Samanta Fabris (s),Maja Burazer
    Mira Topic will be with NT soon but Angelo will maybe give chance to younger player (Klaric)
    Sanja Popovic (injury) and Maja Poljak (injury) ...Sanja will be maybe ready for WGP but for WCH 100% ..Maja Poljak will be with NT on WCH :)

• No Popovic No Poljak :aww: But It should be a great chance to test youngsters like Fabris and Cutuk.

How is Grbac's current form? She didn't play that much last season in Azerbaijan, so It's mysterious how she can play this summer, on the other hand Bernarda Brcic had a good season in Urbino, so I was looking forward to seeing her as starter. Well, it's the coach's job, I don't know, Maybe Grbac knows better her attackers.

Hang on, Marija Usic as Libero? :aww: Is that a joke? The coach should definitely have called Martina Malevic who had played very well on ECH last year.

• No Popovic No Poljak :aww: But It should be a great chance to test youngsters like Fabris and Cutuk.

How is Grbac's current form? She didn't play that much last season in Azerbaijan, so It's mysterious how she can play this summer, on the other hand Bernarda Brcic had a good season in Urbino, so I was looking forward to seeing her as starter. Well, it's the coach's job, I don't know, Maybe Grbac knows better her attackers.

Hang on, Marija Usic as Libero? :aww: Is that a joke? The coach should definitely have called Martina Malevic who had played very well on ECH last year.

Croatia Has libero Nikolina but she is to young for libero :/....Something happend with Martina that no one knows ..She is not injury but she maybe had fight with someone in NT or in Croatian volleyball federation
    Ana Grabac is great Setter but I would give chance to Bernarda in WGP
    For me it is great that Sanja and Maja don't play WGP because i want to see how young players play :)

• I don't know if Marija Usic is capable of being main libero...she's not even a stable passer at all.

Yeah, I also want to see Cutuk, Brcic and Fabris as starters. Milos usually attacks in front of setter, so Cutuk should be playing as slide attacker like Poljak?

• I don't know if Marija Usic is capable of being main libero...she's not even a stable passer at all.

Yeah, I also want to see Cutuk, Brcic and Fabris as starters. Milos usually attacks in front of setter, so Cutuk should be playing as slide attacker like Poljak?

yes she will be attacker like Poljak...maybe they will put Topic as libero ..who knows ,Croatia has a lot of problems with libero ://

• I know, they have a tendency to change libero before every single tournament. Todorovic, Dosen, Malevic and this time someone new...

I don't really see the point of putting M.Usic as libero...Topic probably should be a better libero than her (I never hope she will be though... :wacko: )

Brcic-Fabris
    Milos-Cutuk
    Jerkov-Usic
    ?

We are going to see these players as starters I think...maybe Grbac as setter, not Brcic...Coaches prefer experienced setters, so.

• Maybe Nikolina Bozicevic (libero)(she has only 19years) will play on WGP but for WCH they have to make better solution :whistling: ...maybe they will fix that problem with Malevic

• Maybe Nikolina Bozicevic (libero)(she has only 19years) will play on WGP but for WCH they have to make better solution :whistling: ...maybe they will fix that problem with Malevic

Solution Malevic's problem should a priority, if it's impossible, maybe they will try with Ikic as Libero, she should be definitely better than Marija Usic. Bozicevic seems to be still too young and inexeperienced :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ikic was in NT but she left NT ...
    But who will be captain of the team ?? Maybe Mia Jerkov ?

• Mia Jerkov is officialy new Captain in NT :woohoo:

• Maja Burazer

Maja Burazer :what: I remember her from Yeşilyurt, she was a very mediocre player :down: I would put Alajbeg as backup opp and use Matea Ikiç as defensive OH instead of having Brazer. Do you know the reason for absence of Ikiç?

Even without Poljak and Topiç, this roster is quite good except libero problem :thumbup:

• this is really weird, on fivb there are different names than here in this new roster. is it confirmed ?

• players not registered on FIVB site aren't available for WGP, so it's impossible to see Burazer :wavy: it would be only possible, if they change something in roster, like Poland did 3 years ago ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Can someone please explain me why is Croatia changing so many players in 3 weeks time.. Aren't all of these players training together and then it's decided who makes the final cut? I mean every 3 days there is something new, Marija Usic is out, then she is in as libero, Ikic is the new libero, then she is out, Topic is not playing for NT this season, then she is, Malevic is not here.... I am like ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

• yeah actually this is really weird, on the croatian volley fed. they posted the same roster as on the fivb and there's no any info about any changes, and their website is reliable and updated.