Croatia NT 2014

• Can someone please explain me why is Croatia changing so many players in 3 weeks time.. Aren't all of these players training together and then it's decided who makes the final cut? I mean every 3 days there is something new, Marija Usic is out, then she is in as libero, Ikic is the new libero, then she is out, Topic is not playing for NT this season, then she is, Malevic is not here.... I am like ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

First there wasn't place for Marija Usic in NT because we have better OHs ,but Ikic left NT then they invite Marija instead...Mira has family problems and she should joined NT but after all she didn't ..Malevic has problem with Croatian Volleyball federation because of her Dad :/...They want to find some good solution for libero because Nikolina is too young (only 19) ...Maybe after all they will put someone else instead Marija ..Who knows 8|

• Support for Brasil and Angelo Vercesi :PP

• Too bad that Matea Ikic left the NT. She's a good passer, so can be a useful player for Croatia.

I'm somehow glad that Jerkov has become captain. She totally deserves it, although I was wishing that captain spot would be gone to Ana Grbac to make her more like a responsible starting setter...

• After i watched frendly games of croatian NT I hope roster for WGP will look like this :

S : Ana Grbac (starter) , Bernarda Brcic
    OPP : Samanta Fabris (s) , Jelena Alajbeg
    OH :Mia Jerkov (c) , Senna Usic (s) , Karla Klaric , Nikolina Jelic
    MB : Ivana Milos(s) , Bernarda Cutuk (s) , Antonija Kaleb
    L : Marija Usic

OUT for NT : Maja Burazer (OPP) , Lucija Mlinar (OH) and Nikolina Bogdanovic (L)

Nikolina Jelic has verry good passing and Karla Klaric has verry good passing toO and She is verry good in attacking :D
    I don't like Maja Burazer :/

• How many times I have to repeat that Burazer won't play in WGP? She's not registered :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jeez, I always knew Grabc was hot, but not this hot, Ana looks incredible in the pic :obey:

• Croatian roster for World Grand Prix

Setters: Ana Grbac,Bernarda Brcic
    Outside HItters: Mia Jerkov, Senna Usic, Karla Klaric, Nikolina Jelić
    Middle Blockers: Ivana Miloš, Bernarda Cutuk, Antonija Kaleb
    Libero : Marija Usic
    Opposite: Samanta Fabris, Jelena Alajbeg

Maja Poljak is now with NT .She will be with NT in Porec (Grand Prix Croatia)

• good news :)

Wow, the photoshoot is great, they look gorgeous ! :)

• Croatia - Turkey 2:2 Today Friendly matche :)

• Croatia - Turkey 2:2 Today Friendly matche :)

Are you sure? I don't think A team has gathered yet :what:

• they did 3 weeks ago. They are in Croatia to play 3 friendly games (they played one of them already :) ). It would be cool to see starting lineups of the teams :(

• they did 3 weeks ago. They are in Croatia to play 3 friendly games (they played one of them already :) ). It would be cool to see starting lineups of the teams :(

There is no news on Federation's website about this :down: I wonder which players have been called. I don't think they would train with all 22 players written in Fivb's website. :whistle:

• Croatia and Turkey played second friendly matche today and score was 2:2 (again) :P :D