Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• Montreux Volley Masters
    Venue: Montreux, Switzerland
    Dates: 27 May - 1June 2014

LIVE STREAMS:
    Wed., 28.05.2014 (DAY 2)

*CEST – Central European Summer Time [GMT/UTC +2:00 hrs. OR +5:00 hrs. for Thailand Standard Time (GMT/UTC +7:00 hrs.)]

Wednesday, 28.05.2014, 16:30 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    Germany - Dominican Republic
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…ican-republic/185790.html

Wednesday, 28.05.2014, 18:30 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    Brazil - China
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/live/brazil-china/185794.html

Wednesday, 28.05.2014, 21:00 CEST
    Montreux Volley Masters
    USA - Japan
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/live/usa-japan/185795.html

• I actually turned the match off, cos I couldn't stand their screaming :tzz:

Luckily Laola shut the sound totally for me. Maybe you can try it as well. Sometimes I shut the sound for noisy comentators.

• Yes indeed, it wasn't available. That's probably the first time ever Laola told me that i cannot watch something due to tv rights :lol: . At least, one of the streams from sportlemon had decent quality.

For people living in Switzerland: an alternative livestream (besides sites like sportlemon) for a few of the matches can be found here: http://www.rts.ch/sport/programmes/

Yesterday, it worked for SUI-BRA, for today no match seems to be scheduled.

• Does Chinese coach Ping not think about Xue Ming as middle for the nt anymore?

Xue Ming has retired after Season 12/13.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Why do those chinese girls always make disgusting sounds? It so much gets to me :down: I even wanted to quit watching the match despite I love Russian team.

• China has to find a way to benefit more from Zhu's attack power...i dont know what to expect from a Zhu on reception.Chinese team look like a european team to my eyes.Their defence are not that great like Asian teams.Their game to me : Tall players +more power+ less defensive game.China is good team but lacks some things at some points..

im reading exaggerated comments on some players like being a Thaisa etc..Russia is playing faster with Pankova and now serving and defending better than before (except some eras in the past) ..Malykh has a decent technique.(I've never liked Goncharova's strange technique).Kutukova has s strong arm/shoulder indeed.these are the points attracting my attention in russian team..

on usa : they have a stable game free from the roster.this is good.
    on Germany : they have been playing with all the same roster like Poland and Turkey...i cant see a renovation in German team except Geertises..(karg musnt be that young i think)
    on Brazil..they are similar to usa..they have a stable game whatever roster they come with..

• I totally love this young russian team :drink: Malykh and Shlyakhovaya are fun to watch! I hope somehow Malykh can play as OH then she will have more chances when Obmochaeva, Kosheleva are back.

Very nice debut for Baviykina & Kutyukova too.

• I obviously wouldn't write it here, if it wasn't his words

I obviously wouldn't write it here, if it wasn't his words

Very interesting statement, Marichev seems to be very helpful to the girls, Shylyakoyavya said once he changed her view about how to serve ... It

• I obviously wouldn't write it here, if it wasn't his words

I obviously wouldn't write it here, if it wasn't his words

Very interesting statement, Marichev seems to be very helpful to the girls, Shylyakoyavya said once he changed her view about how to serve ... It's so good to see new blood on russian MB, that used to be their worst link in recent times, i still hope to see Podskalnaaya and Lyabushkina being tested

Malikh MUST start playing on OH, cause even tough she is promising, there is Goncharova and Gamova, so i don't see much chances if the olders stay, and she is has a very good physique for OH. Kutiukova can be very usefulll as well

• Is there any stats?

only livescores as usually...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game