Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• ok, i hate china team bench players shout out 'jiayou' always and always!!! :down: :mad:

• Is it just me or Natalia is playing really bad today?

• I think If Gamova played against those annoying and noisy chinese young girls, she would have hit some of them and said "Sh*t up" (in Russian obviously) already :rolll:

• I think If Gamova played against those annoying and noisy chinese young girls, she would have hit some of them and said "Sh*t up" (in Russian obviously) already :rolll:

world champs are comming, but maybe an other russian Girl will use the chance :box:

• I've never been so interested in Brazilian players or teams... why do players like Dani Lins and Adenizia Silva always play in Montreux or some minor cups? As far as I know, Brazil have a ton of young promising players and it seems like not even a half of them get a chance to play on NT.

• Carol can be such a blocking machine! :cheesy:

• China could win this tournament.

if China werent playing middles that much comparing with an european team,they would be a typical team playing europeanstyle or american style volleyball.

• I think all of China, Brazil, USA and Russia can win this tournament, and one of CHN/BRA/RUS won't even be in semifinal...probably Russia because they lost to China...

Brazil,Usa ,Russia and also Germany could win but China slightly convinced me into it.

• And we still have high level - only 3,5 errors per set per team average :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations for Brazil :flower: IMHO Carol can be 3rd MB in NT next to Fabiana and Thaisa instead of Adenizia ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a great match by Carol! It's clear that when she is not on the net Brazil has many difficulties. But Adenizia in the tie break was just awesome too, to compensate for the other sets :whistling: