Terzic's comments on WCh:
- Serbia played better than expected
- The draw was unlucky
- Brazil, Russia and USA are much better
- We are a small country with few players and cannot expect miracles every time
- Boskovic was in better shape than Brakocevic and that's why she was the first choice
- He is not going to resign
This loser mentality is starting to get on my nerves. Russia at least was definitely not unbeatable.
I agree...that losing mentality wont take Serbia anywhere. They do have a team to beat Brazil, USA or Russia....but they need to believe in that! Sometimes I think Terzic give up games before they even started....though I think he is a good training coach...he makes the worse substitutions possible during the game, as he cant analyze and identify what is going wrong with the team in the middle of the game.
Maybe is time for Serbia to look for a new coach with a different mentality....but that is hard to do as well....