Turkey NT 2014

• Well I don't care about this issue too much but in her tweet at 27 August, she replied someone as "I recovered I will be in the WCH camp".

Since she is in NT right now, I don't care this issue anymore but;

polen uslupehlivan ‏
    Super bi galibiyetle Ankara etabını tamamladık:) #tebrikler #fileninsultanlari
    @polen6 bi sakatligin mi var? Oynamadin?
    polen uslupehlivan‏
    @ geniş listede ismim olmadıgı icin oynayamiyorum sakat degilim

Ok, I'm going to stop posting her messages :lol: :lol:

• I like Ceylan Arısan as middle but she has to improve much more than that for sure!
    she is like Dutch Robin....she has really a good physique and is good at attacking(of course not reached Robin's level yet) but isnt good enough at blocking..her arm is strong enough and i like her slide attacks..

Özgenur Yurtdagülen should be more agressive about her game and she should get strong a little more.

i wish Gülden Kuzubaşıoğlu and especially Esra Gümüş were in the team. Esra Gümüş instead of Güldeniz Önal would be invaluable. Both liberos are worse receiver than Gülden K. but i still trust in Gizme K.

i think its not wrong to say Kübra Akman is the part of the team anymore..its a good step took by Barbolini.....same for Meliha İsmailoğlu ..i hope he is thinking about adapting some other young players to the nt gradually such as Ceyda Aktaş,Ezgi Dağdelenler etc..these last two can do much more than Güldeniz Ö. and Seda T duo

• Every one says Polen's star is going to be shine in this tournament, she will play really good blah blah.. Well I really dont think thar. Actually I cant think that hopefully. Any way we will see am I wrong or right in 2 weeks.

Our MBs are just too young accept Bahar.I really like Özgenur but her mental power is weak and she must get stronger her arm.Her blocking is good.She is fast but she can be excited very easy because her mental problem.

About Ceylan, actually I prefer Aslı or Diclenur of course.But she is young and talented. She is the best MB who attacks in 2(accept Eda of course) but her blocking :down: :down: :down: Also she can distrup positions.

In number 2 attacks, Özgenur is faster and higher than Ceylan but Ceylan is stronger and smarter than Özgenur.But Ceylan's blocks... :whistle:

How many players will be in the court in WCH?12 or 14?

I like Barbolini this year. He plays young and talented players. Meliha,Kübra,Özgenur,Ceylan etc.

• I think Ceylan Arisan is actually faster and stronger than Özgenur but Özgenur is a more controlled player. Ceylan might look like she is attacking very well from zone2, but if you actually follow her approach, she is very different. She goes much faster than usual slide attackers which makes is difficult for the setters to follow. In that sense, Kubra and Özgenur are similar with their slide attacking approach. For blocks, Özgenur is better, I believe her anticipation of where the set will be is stronger than Kubra or even Bahar. However she is not aggressive and instead of having kill blocks, she usually softens the ball on the block. Besides all these players, I would prefer Asli Kalac as the 4th option. Yes she is much shorter than the rest, but she is always on the right place to block and her attacks are good both from zone 3 and 2 considering that she has both fast steps and arm swing.

I believe we all agree that with Esra Gumus and Gulden K. the team would be in another level, but both refused to come back. So the team should find alternatives.Like mentioned earlier, instead of Guldeniz, a 3rd libero who can receive/defend better would be a much better alternative. Guldeniz does not attack at all anyway.

It is difficult to comment about Polen's future based on this tournament. Firstly, she preferred to be a bench player for many years including this season. So we don't and won't have a clue how her performance will be during an entire season. Moreover, Turkish NT has been playing very well in the recent WGP without an opposite and the other teams probably are expecting a similar game from Turkey which is based on OHs killing the most balls. Polen has a great advantage in that sense. It will be very useful for the setters if she convinves other teams with her kills as well since the length in the front row will be larger and will make life more difficult for MBs of the other teams. I really hope to see good attacks from zone 1 and 2 during this tournament and if Polen can't fulfill that role, Neriman should be forced to play in that position since both Guldeniz and Meliha are better attackers from zone 4.

• Polen will have to play smartily.....she doesnt have a strong arm and at high level ,her spikes will probably be defended by strong teams with being on right place..she has to find some good angles to have a good percent/number of kills .As it was said that Neriman and Gözde's presence might make it easier for her at times.. BUT its still valuable to have a real "opp" in the team.

• How unfortunate for Turkey, Neslihan gone ... At many to reach second krag.Osven Neriman GUZDE and Turks do not expect miracles from this team ... :lol:

• How unfortunate for Turkey, Neslihan gone ... At many to reach second krag.Osven Neriman GUZDE and Turks do not expect miracles from this team ... :lol:

Why are you trolling every single thread :wall:

• Do not get mad, I thought you were aware of it upset me ... :lol: :lol:

• Why are you trolling every single thread :wall:

He/she does not seem like someone that follows volleyball at all. Turkey have beaten Russia around a month ago without Neslihan, remember? Gözde & Neriman were enough back then. Now we even have Polen as an alternative. Gamova's return may look good but can damage team spirit as well. I expect big scandals from the Russian NT in this WCH :box:

• He/she does not seem like someone that follows volleyball at all. Turkey have beaten Russia around a month ago without Neslihan, remember? Gözde & Neriman were enough back then. Now we even have Polen as an alternative. Gamova's return may look good but can damage team spirit as well. I expect big scandals from the Russian NT in this WCH :box:

Maybe you do not follow enough HE-SHE would have them at home, a then followed two wins RUSSIA WITHOUT Gamow and Obmochaeva that was not in shape! And you're confusing here is a page for Turkey, a not TO RUSSIA :lol: :cheesy:

• Oh God, this user is so annoying...I entered every single topic today and he/she is just non sense as usual

• I don't know why do you even bother to read what this users says. It obviously is written in Google Translate and never has any meaning to it.

I sometimes think Bartek also use only Google translate :lol:

• Some tensions between her and Barbolini? :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• She CAN play in a friendly game, I don't think she is ready to play in a long and serious tournament. One can say that even injured Neslihan is better than Seda though...

• Interesting part with that friendly is, Neslihan played in zone 4 and received while Gözde Yilmaz played OPP and did a good job. She had 42% kill rate while Neslihan had 44%. Moreover she served very well too.