Turkey NT 2014

• Save your all words to the end of wch. No need to spread such gossips just before the tournament starts. Hope all players can manage to focus on the games at best. Kubra will be key player in this championship. She has potential to cover the black hole in the middle. If she keeps emerging with support of Bahar, then we will get considerable chances against every team. Btw, I expect big upset from both teams, Italy and Russia in this tournament. I strongly doubt that turning behind will bring success. Hope the best for the tournament.

• Rumours were right :white:

Neslihan is ready for WCh and eager to play there a lot. Ferhat Akbaş and Bahar Mert :wall: they will never give up ruining this team :thumbdown: first they get rid off Esra and Gülden and now Neslihan

scarpetta, sorry for blaming you for conspiracy theories, your were right, at least some part of it :whistle:

Neslihan is ready for WCh and eager to play there a lot. Ferhat Akbaş and Bahar Mert :wall: they will never give up ruining this team :thumbdown: first they get rid off Esra and Gülden and now Neslihan

scarpetta, sorry for blaming you for conspiracy theories, your were right, at least some part of it :whistle:

Is this for real? They know theyhare ruining a team with a great potential.. if Esra Gulden and Neslihan were there this team could get a medal.. Turkey is not a country, at least not right now, woth a bunch of players so it doesn't matter if one won't play there are others.. this players are very important for Turkey

serdar Are you ok? Mr. Theo Hofland stop manipulating us :lol:
    Joking aside, :what: I don't understand anything, tell us more and if it is true I don't think they can achieve their aims without major help from certain (!) players.
    USAvolleyfan You are 100 % right but unfortunately true or false there are too many rumors, conspiracy theories.

• I know everyone wants to talk technical/tactical efficiency of the team but at this point, even success can't hide all the negatives. My only hope is seeing new faces but based on friendly games it looks unlikely.

Monday, September 9th 2013, 5:26pm
    How dare you criticised the newly crowded superstar :!: Gözde? :P
    If all those rumors are true she succesfuly eliminated all other OH's/setters from the team with her performance outside the court. :roll:
    Since Özge and Naz hate each other, from what I see Naz is careful not to get wrong with superstar :!: Gözde. Maybe this is why she is unnecessarily setting most of the balls to her.

This message was written a year ago
    Yes, I don't want to talk in this issue anymore but this is the biggest truth of this team right now.

• I know everyone wants to talk technical/tactical efficiency of the team but at this point, even success can't hide all the negatives. My only hope is seeing new faces but based on friendly games it looks unlikely.

This message was written a year ago
    Yes, I don't want to talk in this issue anymore but this is the biggest truth of this team right now.

Although I really like Gözde and Vakifbank, I really really want Eczacibasi to win the title this year so things change in Turkey and this is very likely to happen. A NT should never be dominated by a single club but with the current situation, many players are from Vakifbank, sponsor is Vakifbank and assistant coach is from Vakifbank. Maybe thats what Guidetti meant by saying that he finds it controversial that a club trainer is the coach of the NT.
    Does anyone know when will the federation change? I think Özkan Mutlugil has good intentions but he needs to exclude some people from the federation for sure.

• Seriously this is getting annoying... Without any real signs people have gone too far... Gözde is always the first one to blame because she's the most aggresive one on the court. :rolleyes:

• Neslihan tweeted today that she is not still fully recovered and don't spike with 100%. Morever she added that if someone is curious about how she plays, she will be playing in the friendly game today against Besiktas. She looks frustrated about answering all those "are you injured?" questions.
    All I can say is, your %50 spikes would even contribute a lot to this team. As far as I see, Brakocevic is not fully recovered either and in shape but she is still in Serbian roster to help the team.

• Barbolini's coaching is mind-boggling. I wonder if he is acting this way on purpose to get fired :whistle:
    Only positive thing is all European teams are struggling. So Turkey's position among European teams won't change, this will be important for Olympic qualification.

• So, one more major tournament ends with another drama. Time is running out but our team still couldn't show consistency, the same shit every time. We have to accept this team is very limited most parts of the game. It is unbelievable that Barbolini has expectations from Seda, Guldeniz etc. To get success, we need new generation. It is clear. However, sadly, no way for this with Barbolini.

• maybe I'm wrong but I'm almost sure that team won't achieve anything with Barbolini :wavy: Gulden with Esra resigned from NT and Neslihan also didn't play though it seems that she was ready to play :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's a pity that Turkey has these problems, because potentially it could achieve better results. They were the team that gave most headaches to Brazil this year and it cannot be said it was by chance, since it happened twice. I saw them in Trieste and it was really frustrating how they threw the match against Brazil after leading 2-0.

• Ferhat is really inexperienced. I would not like a co-trainer with no experience of main training of a club to take over a NT. If he was that good, Vakifbank would make him the head coach instead of Gio sooner or later. Hope they will find a better name, my candidates are Gio, Karch or Motta. Chiappini can work as well considering that the main sponsor is Vakifbank and any name from their club might be controversial.