2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Brakocevic's attacks were too easy defended.

Well I don't think she's fully motivated right now, so we gotta wait until she gets all the energy from herself... I would be very surprised if she ever plays as good as she used to play in Vakifbank though ;)

• Well I don't think she's fully motivated right now, so we gotta wait until she gets all the energy from herself... I would be very surprised if she ever plays as good as she used to play in Vakifbank though ;)

If you are from Sweden and Rabita-Chemik will be boring watch your and mine countrymen on Polsat Sport from 19:00 Kubot&Lindstedt ATP finals.

• Without Brenda it is hard but I believe in my Rabi :super: :heart:

• First time I have ever seen Beyaz Aliyeva playing. She cant receive well, but luckily till now attackers could kill balls from different places.

• beyaz is not player for this level, in the beginning Rabita made a lot of serve errors in the end a lot of receiving.

• What happened with Rabita receiving I must apologize Glinka, lol.

Both main liberos are with NT, 3rd liber , Beyaz, I even didn't see her playing in league. CL is very high level for her.

• I was mean but if this team will play like THIS I wouldn't have anything against it. Keep it up, maybe it was good idea with this club, they know well with each other, of course FF men is our priority as every year. Anyway I hope Werblińska, Bednarek will come back to NT after this club season.
    I would like to see Malagurski for a while on the court. Bjelica reminds me so much Atanasijevic. Serbian NT is so lucky.

• Congrat Chemick!

I'm sure Rabita will show different game when Brenda joins the team, especially in defense and receiving.

• Wow, I would never thought Polish club is going to crush Rabita Baku this much. I haven't watch it from the beginning but commentators said that in first set our girls were losing 12:18 and still manage to win this :thumbup: For such a long time I haven't seen Bednarek-Kasza playing so well, Werblińska with this serve... Both are needed in NT. I don't usually follow female volleyball carefully but I like this mix of Polish-Serbian girls in Chemik ;) Nice team with real chances to go far in CL.

PS. Wanio should NEVER comment any matches. "Gośka, Kaśka, Anka..." and all these stupid comments, pffff :thumbdown:

PS.2. Ilgar, if you are here, you have to know that you're a star in our tv. Cameras showed you in a big close-up :D ;)

• I'm sure Rabita will show different game when Brenda joins the team, especially in defense and receiving.

And they played only 2 games in Azeri league. I think they will play better on January. Chemik played really good. I didn't expect that Bjelica would play so well. If I'm counting right, 3 won games should give them advance to Final 13 (12 + host).

• Bednarek, Werblińska despite their laziness, conflicts in NT with Skowrońska last time they suffered from serious injuries and even in club they paused, surgeries etc. I hope that even after this performing well and coming back to NT with Skowrońska who just got last season break from NT nobody will show off how much we can reach. Because our NT is just in cesspit. We just wanna come out from this shi.thole. We don't expect too much from Police because they don't have to, they CAN.

With keep playing like today they can win even with better prepared Rabita. But they MUST keep playing like that. We will see.

• Laola speaker saying about Van Hecke... belgium middle blocker :what: