2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Tom is not in playing roster for french league match this week. I don't know the nature of it (if injury) but RC Cannes had only 11 players. Don't know if she will travel to Piacenza.

Tom travelled to Piacenza ( afaik Champions League penalizes teams who travel with incomplete rosters) but she's not to play.

• Wth a win over Kazan, Agel Prostejov eliminates Omsk and Nantes for the Playoffs 12 :white:

Prostejov, Dresdner and Piacenza into the top 13 :box:

unlucky of Omicka not to be able to advance for playoffs 12....i think they deserve more at least than Dresdner or maybe even Piacenza.. Kazan did a favor for Omicka !

• Fang decided not to start Ravva, Apitz, Bursac in the match. And I guess he does not want to risk Tom.

Cannes was starting to play well in November and December but in January they're not so good. They need to get everyone healthy and get their starting 6 going again

• Is Tijana Biskovic still injured? Has she a serious injury?

• Final 4 host : Chemik Police

Play off 12

Dinamo Kazan - VakifBank Istanbul

Dresdener Sc - Fenerbahce Grundig

Volero Zürich - Rc Cannes

Agel Prostejov - Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul

Azeryol Baku - Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio

Dinamo Moscow - Piacenza

Tough match between Vakifbank and Kazan looking foward to it

• I am so happy for Chemik! Finally a polish team in F4 and a good one! Atmosphere will be :super: :super: :super:

Some pretty strong match-ups and some really weak.. I am looking forward Kazan-Vakif and Cannes-Volero, although if Cannes doesn't get it's starting 6 all together till then Volero is a clear favorite.

• So in final 4 we will have :

One of Kazan - Vakif - Feber
    One of Eczacibasi - Volero - Cannes
    One of Moscow - Piacenza - Busto - Azeeyol

And Chemik...

Well CANNES should have finish 3rd in their pool, they would have better chance to play final 4.
    The last match ups are kinda weak regarding the other 2.

It Will be interisting to see What Kazan can do against Vakif. And after one of these 2 will have to face Fener... Can't wait to see that!

Regarding cannes, they will have too be at their best to pass. They are playing the first game in cannes So it's not the easiest thing. The only thing that worries me is that CANNES has no block this year and they Will have prepare something for rykhliuk...

• Probably Eczaci will be in F4 and face with other Turkish team (If one of them manage F4). And one of Moskow, Piacenza, Busto and Azeryol will be in final. This is ridiculous!

• Interesting match ups I have to say! I don't know but I see Vakif a bit superior than Kazan, even though both aren't favourites to me. But without Larson, Kazan hasn't found its second OH yet and moreover I don't know how much energies they want to spend for a trophy they won last year. In the last games (besides the one dominated against Rabita) they didn't convince me. On the other side also Vakif has its problems... let's see!

I hope Busto can go further, if they keep improving as they're doing lately I hope they can beat Azeryol. Good luck also to Piacenza, even if the match up is a bit more difficult fot them, but who knows :box:

• Piacenza, Busto and Azeryol has no chance against Chemick in semi-final. Dinamo Moscow has a potential, but If they play their bests. Hope one of Turkish teams will bring trophy to Turkey back. It has to freeze in Russia enough :D

• I'm really glad for Chemik. Polish fans are great and a great environment will be waiting for the teams in the F4.
    I'm dissappointed with the match ups as well.
    Dinamo Kazan, Chemik and two Turkish teams would be the best F4 so far.
    However one of the last years' finalists won't even be in the F6. Too bad...

Anyway, I guess Eczacibasi will be there among the Turkish teams. I also expect Vakifbank to survive. Kazan is not close to their previous year's performance, and somehow I have a feeling that Fenerbahce won't be difficult to eliminate unless Kim carries them to the finals all alone.

• Piacenza, Busto and Azeryol has no chance against Chemick in semi-final. Dinamo Moscow has a potential, but If they play their bests. Hope one of Turkish teams will bring trophy to Turkey back. It has to freeze in Russia enough :D

I've watched a lot of Moscow games this year and they are really bad. They will not make it to F4.

• So who deserves to be in F4 from this four? :white: dear cev, you are killing me.

Moscow has very bad reception, any team with decent serve will beat them for sure. No one of this deserves to be in F4, in my opinion - who will prevail, it's a question of luck.