2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• a shorter player can jump higher than a tall one sometimes (fe.some legendary Cuban players) so MOntano can maybe jump higher than those two ,at least than hooker......other than that i agree with you..

Of course, I am not denying it, all I was saying was I don't think Madeline reaches as high as Hooker or Akinradewo.. seeing her play it doesn't look to be that way. She can jump, she is athletic, but not that high..

• Most of us also comparing only the squads here, but this is very obvious that each Vakif - Fener matches are like the games everyone know the match score,Vakif wins.. They are also mentaly and physiologically better than us. They play against us like they already found the bug of the each game, sooner or later they win. Players on the paper can be great but other factors are important too. I hope Kazan beats Vakif then it can be easier for us to reach to F4

• Fener's squad is really good but a lot of foreign players couldn't play in Turkish League . Vakıf uses its foreign players in the league more balanced . And if we look at team-play , Fener's chance depends on personal plays . Also , Fener's block and defense must more affective if they want to beat Vakıf .

Most of us also comparing only the squads here, but this is very obvious that each Vakif - Fener matches are like the games everyone know the match score,Vakif wins.. They are also mentaly and physiologically better than us. They play against us like they already found the bug of the each game, sooner or later they win. Players on the paper can be great but other factors are important too. I hope Kazan beats Vakif then it can be easier for us to reach to F4

'

• Nikolaeva is doing really well! Great attacks and solid reception. Vakif has to overuse their middles IMO as they're superior there, but up to now it didn't happen that much. Costagrande is doing well also. Nice match!

• Amazing game between Kazan and VakifBank :D...Gamova is a monster :white:

• 2:2 in sets Dinamo Kazan - VakifBank
    Eczacibasi is too strong for Prostjev I don't know how they won 1 set :)
    That ball was OUT :D

• What a big referee scandal in Vakif-Kazan . Unbelievable .

• And Vakifbank won :).... Dinamo Kazan need better OH :white:

• Sorry but i saw something completly different.

I think you guys are talking about different ones. Costagrande's spike might be out, but Sheilla's spike was definitely in at 26-25.

Gamova is an amazing player. I also loved her support to Nikoloeva although she was terrible today.

• I think you guys are talking about different ones. Costagrande's spike might be out, but Sheilla's spike was definitely in at 26-25.

Gamova is an amazing player. I also loved her support to Nikoloeva although she was terrible today.

I thinked about 5 set ...Sheilla ball was out 100%