2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• So much whining here it's so funny) Vakif team play is way better than Kazan's, defence makes all the defference. Everytime I see Gizem play she's brilliant. Is it me lucky or is she really one of the best in the world?

• So much whining here it's so funny) Vakif team play is way better than Kazan's, defence makes all the defference. Everytime I see Gizem play she's brilliant. Is it me lucky or is she really one of the best in the world?

she is one of the best diggers. But her reception is not always the beste but digging is brilliant !

Tanks to gizem gözde and especially COSTAGRANDE !

• Thank you guys, for your opinion, I'll take a closer look at her reception next time, because yes, it's her digging that really impresses.

• God! What's wrong with Asuman Karakoyun? Is she really such a bad setter? IMO, she is the only responsible of Eczacibasi's bad performance recently. I hope Nilay Özdemir will get more chances.

• Congrats VB but some scandalous decisions by refeeres which decided the fourt set ,even the first set..russian tv is terrible..where is poland tv where is russian? we coudnt see what really had happened in some crucial moments...if i didnt see it wrong (thanks to russian tv :pinch: ) in the fourt set "whole" Sheila's ball was clearly in, not even on the line...in the first set : net violation by Naz seemed to be wrong and Naz's serve seemed to be in..

VB : in first two sets their block was really bad..then got better...Rasiç was not as effective as all..Costa and Gözde and Gizem played well..VB needs Sheila to play better than that..Sheila started badly then play better mainly against single blocks a or disorganized block....Robin's defence is weak,she has to improve her defence, she digged none of Yurieva's tipps..

Kazan : in the first two sets number 17 played well Gamova was really bad then Gamova played very well in the fourt set and number 17 stopped.she has to improve her game other than making poinst just block-outs..Yurieva played much better than i thought..she has a strange arm swing,attacking style :what:

Now Vb has to beat Kazan in Istanbul too...if the match had finished 3-1 which didnt happen thanks to the referees, then Vb would be very close to next round but now it wont be that easy..

• It was an entertaining match and it really should have been a 3-1 win for Vakifbank.
    Most VB's players were blowing hot and cold throughout the match, Costagrande and Rasic were unstoppable at times, but there were also periods they simply couldn't kill the ball. Sheila racked up a lot of points but made a bunch of errors as well. Gozde was a very good replacement for a very weak Vasileva.

On the other hand, Gamova's ablity to play crap for a long while and then turn it up like 10 levels when it matters the most is quite amazing. :D
    Shame about Nikolaeva, her inexperience came through after a really nice start.

• Gozde gives too much passion to the team. We need her in the court all time. Gizem is a great digger and always smile to her team mates. Costagrande was so cool and calm last night, she made me lough. go on cool lady :)

vakifbank has a problem on attack especially sheila still not good connection with naz. Naz gonna more creative setter because of the poor attack performance of spikers .

• I'm so happy to see Chemik and other good teams here ! :rose:
    I'm quite sure tickets will be sold out as it was for Dinamo Kazan game.

I have own ticket for two days of Final Four.
    Only 746 tickets left after two and a half days selling process ...

• Gozde gives too much passion to the team. We need her in the court all time. Gizem is a great digger and always smile to her team mates. Costagrande was so cool and calm last night, she made me lough. go on cool lady :)

vakifbank has a problem on attack especially sheila still not good connection with naz. Naz gonna more creative setter because of the poor attack performance of spikers .

Gözde is an awesome player still and it looked like she is back now. I even liked her shouting to the other side of the court. I never liked Gizem but yesterday she was helping her team mentally as well. I'm not sure if I like that she laughs after every ball though :)
    I think in Vakifbank Vasileva is performing a bit strange. She is not a great attacker like they wanted like Glinka but she receives surprisingly great. I think she is one of the best receivers in her team so far but obviously that's not what Vakifbank wanted from her. Sheilla is still a mess and I will be so glad to see a murderer replacing her, maybe Montano or Hooker.

I'm in love with Gamova, hope we will see her more years playing volleyball. Diouf has a lot to learn from this lady.

• Gözde is an awesome player still and it looked like she is back now. I even liked her shouting to the other side of the court. I never liked Gizem but yesterday she was helping her team mentally as well. I'm not sure if I like that she laughs after every ball though :)
    I think in Vakifbank Vasileva is performing a bit strange. She is not a great attacker like they wanted like Glinka but she receives surprisingly great. I think she is one of the best receivers in her team so far but obviously that's not what Vakifbank wanted from her. Sheilla is still a mess and I will be so glad to see a murderer replacing her, maybe Montano or Hooker.

I'm in love with Gamova, hope we will see her more years playing volleyball. Diouf has a lot to learn from this lady.

Well I think Sheilla did good, she always scored in decisive moments.. 2 of her spikes were called out and were in.. Her % was not that low.. Also I don't care much about % as long as she scores and doesn't give a point to the opponents in decisive situations, and that's what she did yesterday.. I also hope to see Hooker in Vakif, I doubt it will happen, but this girl is a monster, so I hope Guidetti gives that a thought..

I like Vasileva.. She is not always great, but she is pretty useful for Vakif.. I think she did good yesterday, except the part when she hit directly into the block a few times..

I hope to see Gozde on court..I really love her :rose:

• Forgot to mention - IMO Diouf will never come even close to Gamova's level.. Gamova is tall, but he jumps and hit over the block.. Diouf doesn't jump, she just hops, and scores mostly by block outs.. I think she is a very useful player, great scorer... but I don't like her

• Havelkova's serves!!!! Busto was down of 4 and thanks to her turn went up of 3...then Azeryol managed to come back but eventually Busto won 26-24!

• Busto takes the second thanks to a solid block and short services that cut out or the slide attack or obliged Nikolic/Bayramova to receive and then get up and prepare to attack. The only one that was spiking well was Brakocevic but I didn't understand why she has been subbed, as it was the two OHs that were blocked several times.

• Azeryol's wing spikers were absolutely miserable today. It is a shame to see a teem with such a big budget waste it because they have no reception and inconsistent attack. Busto's wing spikers were not much better but they received the ball much better for the most part and that was the biggest difference.