2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• What is Marcon doing?? She gets blocked time and time again..

Yeah, after the two first sets, where sometimes she managed to get a point, in the last two she did basically nothing in attack. She stays on court becuase she's precious for reception and defense, but I think she can do more than this! Azeryol went in confusion in reception, started to make several mistakes in attacking and Busto ran away. Let's see what will happen next week, but I'm happy Busto won tonight by 3-1. :super:

• Yeah, after the two first sets, where sometimes she managed to get a point, in the last two she did basically nothing in attack. She stays on court becuase she's precious for reception and defense, but I think she can do more than this! Azeryol went in confusion in reception, started to make several mistakes in attacking and Busto ran away. Let's see what will happen next week, but I'm happy Busto won tonight by 3-1. :super:

Of course I am not complaining about her not scoring enough, because we all know how important she is for passing and defense.. But she shouldn't give direct points to the opponents.. at least she could've tip to the setter on try and place to ball where no player is covering.. she insisted on hitting hard into the block

• Brakocevic is wasting her time in Azeryol.

Why do you say this ? She is a professional and her job is to plays wherever they paid her. Why do you think only she is wasting her time in Azeryol. So Nikolic, Filipova, Andressa aren't they too wasting their time. Brakocevic should play with her teammates no matter team win or lost. She is an international star and they paid her great salary to play in Azeryol. Who is guilty that local azeri players are not on the level of the foreign players ? Azeryol just lacks serious receiver but other players are quality.

• Logan trained with the squad this morning :whistling:

• Of course I am not complaining about her not scoring enough, because we all know how important she is for passing and defense.. But she shouldn't give direct points to the opponents.. at least she could've tip to the setter on try and place to ball where no player is covering.. she insisted on hitting hard into the block

You're right! She should have made smarter hits in attack, considering she had high blocks in front of her. She is capable of doing so but today she looked stubborn and just wanted to hit hard.

• Do you know why Lo Bianco is not playing today?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Let's hope she'll play tonight..

She's not in the starting six. :(

• Moscow with the best game of the season and what a time to perform it! They somehow getting into shape recently.

• Moscow with the best game of the season and what a time to perform it! They somehow getting into shape recently.

Yeah they are getting into shape. It helps that Obmochaeva is on fire at the moment. Markova is really helping as well, while Scherban is finally coming into some form. The starters got to rest during the last league game, so that helps as well. They do have things they still need to work on though.