2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Congratulations to EcV :D Marcon landed badly at the end ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations Ecz! Jordan Larson MVP! Busto could have taken the first set, but then, they werent able to score. Many counter attacks were lost.
    Russian MB should be called to the NT trainings.

• First real opponent and Busto... :gone:

Congratulations to Eczacibasi. Larson MVP definitely. The only shadow in this F4 was Furst, who played as the shadow of herself. It was pretty obvious the winner between Volero Zurich and Eczacibasi was going to win the cup. Both the clubs were hungry for and european title after have been dominating the national scene for years. Eczacibasi really deserved a Champions League title, considering it's most traditional volleyball club from Turkey.

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Ecv...deserved win for them, they dominated this F4 with a solid and concrete game. Many solutions, a lot of power but also great blocks and defenses. I like this team, I like many of the players but most of all I think that Caprara made a very good work with them! I cheered for Busto but I'm very happy for Eczacibasi too...

• Congrats to Eczacibasi, well deserved title! Jordan was unstoppable. And Poljak :super:

I hope Marcon's injury is not serious :(

• My awards:

MVP: Larson

Best scorer: Larson

Best spiker: Sheilla

Best blocker: Poljak

Best server: de la Cruz/Sheilla

Best setter: I would like Nilay, but I guess Wolosz

Best receiver: Marcon/Larson

Best digger: Gulden

Best libero: Gulden

There is always the home player who has to take her award. So someone from Police will be awarded for sure. Ognjenovic? Zenik? Libero and setter are the award they can give by vote, right?

• Chemik doesn't deserve any awards.. but maybe they'll give them Fair Play award.

Also ravens#7 remember it's All-Star Team, not your usual awards. So 2 MBs, 2 OHs, Setter, Opp, Libero and MVP.

• Larson's reception is very impressive

I'm really proud of Jordan's improvements in the last years. I still remeber her day in University of Nebraska: she was almost a pure spiker, definitely not the defensive OH. :D Now she's an all-around OH, who maked the difference everywhere she plays, no matter it's NT or club. The key player for Dinamo Kazan for 5 years, now the same in Eczacibasi.

OT: the polish singer is really pretty. But the hottest are always Nilay and Sheilla to me. :heart: Turkish teams are full of incredible beauties. Do you guys know who's the girl with Eczacibasi's flag the camera focuses on every single time out? I have a huge crash for her! :lol: :love:

• last year it was best scorer, best blocker, etc...let's see this year

• Best OPP : Sheilla
    BEST 1OH : Jordan
    BEST 2OH : De La Cruz
    BEST 1 MB : Poljak
    BEST 2 MB : Rašić
    BEST Setter : Wolosz
    Best libero : Gulden
    MVP : Jordan/Maybe Poljak :P

• Either Zenik or Ognjenovic are probable, but there were better players than both: Wołosz or Nilay as S, Gulden or Leonardi as L. Werblińska could have had chances in terms of passer, but she can't compete with Marcon or Larson-Burbach :wavy:

• Chemik doesn't deserve any awards.. but maybe they'll give them Fair Play award.

Also ravens#7 remember it's All-Star Team, not your usual awards. So 2 MBs, 2 OHs, Setter, Opp, Libero and MVP.

This a terrible new to me. But this makes it easier.

MVP: Larson

All-tournament team: Wolosz-Sheilla / Poljak-Rasic / Larson-de la Cruz / Gulden

• Fair Play Award: Christiane Furst (Eczacibasi)