2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Busto also made a great jop by reaching the final!1

but i think this formula isnt fair enough....Fb and Volero are good teams and with them we would be watching better matches ..i dont claim busto didnt deserved but the draw also was good.

• Of course the attackers get most of the recognition but I think that Nilay did an amazing job coming in. She was playing defense like a libero and getting balls left and right and she completely changed the attack in terms of tempo and the hitters responded amazingly well to her.

• Wolosz lost a big chance to shut up. :down: Did she forget the first half of last season, when she was the main reason of every lost from her team? :whistle:

She was better than Maja probably, but there wasn't a real best setter. Naz did better overall than the others to me, but the one who really made the difference was Nilay. So, no best setter to Wolosz anyway. I hope Piacenza will kick them out of play-offs soon. I really hate their attitude. :cursing:

And make sure there's always someone not liking your attitude either. Congrats to ECZ btw, Larson was brilliant.

• Of course the attackers get most of the recognition but I think that Nilay did an amazing job coming in. She was playing defense like a libero and getting balls left and right and she completely changed the attack in terms of tempo and the hitters responded amazingly well to her.

I agree. She turned the matches, like she did in the 2011 semifinal against Fenerbahce. And we shouldn't forget her precious job over then net. She was dominant there.

• I agree. She turned the matches, like she did in the 2011 semifinal against Fenerbahce. And we shouldn't forget her precious job over then net. She was dominant there.

Well as i said, she always does better coming off the bench and Caprarra did well not starting with her.. I really like her defense, as Abondanza said to Rabita's players at the FIVB Club World championship, she's the best setter defender.. I also like her style.. Looks lile she learned a lot from her good friend Berg during the year the played together in Vakif

• Well as i said, she always does better coming off the bench and Caprarra did well not starting with her.. I really like her defense, as Abondanza said to Rabita's players at the FIVB Club World championship, she's the best setter defender.. I also like her style.. Looks lile she learned a lot from her good friend Berg during the year the played together in Vakif

Did Lindsey Berg ever play in Vakif? She played with Özdemir in Fenerbahce :)

• Nilay got her defense talent from Guidetti, which was way before Berg with whom she played in Fener while s.king pretty badly in terms of passing :lol: But today she was main reasn of Eczas victory so congrats to her :drink: big accomplishment indeed

• Well deserved. I'm glad that Eczacibasi followed the success of VakifBank and Fenerbahce and won this trophy too. I hope they win the club worldchampionship too, where they play against Krasnodar. There were some rumours about Kosheleva going to Eczacibasi Vitra. She also liked the Ecz V site on twitter for some weeks ago. Lets look what will this match bring.
    As a Vakif fan i mus say that ecz v should win the turkish league too, to open the eyes of Guidetti more and the head that Costagrande and Vasileva must be replaced by one outside hitter who can kill any ball like de la cruz or kosheleva. The defense part would be gözdes job like in ecz v larson. With this roster they cant be succesful anymore.

• good for polish fans seems they have a good setter after sliwa anymore...i hope she can Show her game for polish nt too..

I agree. She's a good example of importance of having a good coach for a setter ^^ But I don't think she's interested in playing NT since they just hired a ridiculous coach, according to her interview she would love to train with a good foreign coach, but nothing worked out.

• In my opinion Kosheleva will be more useful in this moment to Vakifbank... Vitra already have good OH ... If Kosheleva Goes to Vitra this means that De La Cruz it's Out?? I Really think that Kosheleva can kill more ball that De La Cruz.. but in overall... back row... service.. De La Cruz it's Better...

I hope that Vakif wins in the Turkish League..

Sonsirma plays better and the bronze medal.. this could be very good for VB in the next games.. Sonsirma it's Back...

I really thought that Naz was one of the top Setters in the World.. to me.. one of the bests so far.. but she can not Setter with "Manchete"( without touch ) the Manchete setters was reallly poor today.. :white:

The players from Vakif looks so tired this season.. in not her best shapes as usual...

Will Demir live Vitra? She cannot compety with Gozde in Vitra.. Gozde it's so better in terms from Attack.. Turkey have good youngs players.. This young Opp could be a good reforcement for Turkish NT..

Well deserved. I'm glad that Eczacibasi followed the success of VakifBank and Fenerbahce and won this trophy too. I hope they win the club worldchampionship too, where they play against Krasnodar. There were some rumours about Kosheleva going to Eczacibasi Vitra. She also liked the Ecz V site on twitter for some weeks ago. Lets look what will this match bring.
    As a Vakif fan i mus say that ecz v should win the turkish league too, to open the eyes of Guidetti more and the head that Costagrande and Vasileva must be replaced by one outside hitter who can kill any ball like de la cruz or kosheleva. The defense part would be gözdes job like in ecz v larson. With this roster they cant be succesful anymore.

Well deserved. I'm glad that Eczacibasi followed the success of VakifBank and Fenerbahce and won this trophy too. I hope they win the club worldchampionship too, where they play against Krasnodar. There were some rumours about Kosheleva going to Eczacibasi Vitra. She also liked the Ecz V site on twitter for some weeks ago. Lets look what will this match bring.

• Same as i thought. Kosheleva would be the best replacment and useful for Vakif. If Vakif can hire Kim (she still has 1 mkre year with fb) that would be great too. Its just rumours but that Kosheleva likes ecz v on twitter just a few week ago keeps a questionmark in my head..
    And we all know that she had 1 year contract with Krasnodar and that they extended with almost every player Garay Fabiola Sokolova but not Kosheleva yet. Another questionmark for me.
    I think she wants to play in CL and Krasnodar wont compete this season.

Sry if i lost a little bit the thread topic

• Vasileva alrady played in Brazil.. and a Really don't expect too much from her.. Because in european teams there are huge blocks... She is a very good person and Lovely.. Brazilian fas Like Vasileva a lot.. but really .... not too much volleyball.. Raba (Volero) evolved more than Vasileva.

Really surprised me when Garay renew her contract with Krasnodar... Garay will probabily win CEV CUP for second time and a Row... and will participate for the trhird... ?( ?( ?( ?(

If Vakif made a deal with Kosheleva will be the better.. because Kim have already one year of contract...

In my opinion the best Outside Hitters are: Jaqueline, Larson, Kim and De Lacruz .... Kosheleva it's amazing on Attack.. Kim Hill needs to be better on clubs.. She was very good on WCH... but not convince me playing for Novara..

I only could think and ofensive OH : Kosheleva and Natália .... ( Natáia it's better than a couple years ago.. but not in the same shape of Kosheleva)

Jaqueline will be a such good deal for Fenerbahce.. with Kim will be really the best duo of OH...

Same as i thought. Kosheleva would be the best replacment and useful for Vakif. If Vakif can hire Kim (she still has 1 mkre year with fb) that would be great too. Its just rumours but that Kosheleva likes ecz v on twitter just a few week ago keeps a questionmark in my head..
    And we all know that she had 1 year contract with Krasnodar and that they extended with almost every player Garay Fabiola Sokolova but not Kosheleva yet. Another questionmark for me.
    I think she wants to play in CL and Krasnodar wont compete this season.

Sry if i lost a little bit the thread topic