2014 Hubert Wagner Memorial - Kraków / Poland - 8/16

• I think the [put uncensored words here] from Polsat are following this forum to ban streams.

• Too much.

First polish Shakira from playback, now Przedpełski in pink trousers lol and Miss Poland in the end with Other Miss.

• Too much.

First polish Shakira from playback, now Przedpełski in pink trousers lol and Miss Poland in the end with Other Miss.

Plus these ladies in crowns didn't even shake any players hands, geez, so stiff... :aww: And it amused me so much when they were giving the award to our guys and Memorial's organizer congratulated every single player shaking hands, while this miss was following the organizer just walking and doing nothing more and when they came to Kubiak he just decided himself to shake Miss' hand :D so funny :rolll:

People on the audience didn't clap their hands when polish Shakira sang and encouraged them to do that. Some of them even clog their ears. Well, I would even feel sorry for her but she didn't sing in fact, it was playback, so no mercy :tzz:

More funny views - some Chinese player just wanted to kidnap young Winiarski. I'm kiddin' of course ;) but he did a move and maybe wanted to say sth to Winiarski's son while he was playing with the ball and young Winiarski moved away a little bit :D

And priceless moment on the podium, when Muserskiy stood next to Ignaczak while he already had Sokolov on the other side. Two towers and a dwarf between. Igła's face was just unforgettable :D Add Sokolov's smile to this and I was completely cooked :rolll:

I'm such a rambler, as always :gone: But the thing is I didn't watch the match, at least not the whole. So I can't say nothing smart on that topic. Glad we won last match (and glad that we didn't win the tournament, however strange it sounds). With Russians, to add! Someone said Russians helped us a bit. What doesn't change the fact that we fought as lions. And the things that make me happy the most are that Winiarski was surprisingly (even for me) good (I would even say old good times! that feelin' in block, strong attacks, reception - honey raspberry :rolleyes: ) and that Igła proved again he never gives up fighting for being first and I'm quietly hoping that he convinced coach that he's the best libero and leave the fu*k his age alone and other blah blah blah :whistling:

Amen.

Moods improved at least a little.

PS. I won't even comment the outfit of the most tanned man in Poland.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Who's "Polish Shakira" ?( :rolll: I couldn't watch it ;( anyway I'm glad that Poles beats Sborna :D and how looked individual awards ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Who's "Polish Shakira" ?( :rolll: I couldn't watch it ;( anyway I'm glad that Poles beats Sborna :D and how looked individual awards ?(

Margaret. You know. This girl who sings our "official WCh song". :D

Oh, I forgot to mention sth this important. Silly me! Here you have. Individual awards:

Best OPP: Sokolov

Best setter: Grankin

Best server: Nowakowski (this is too beautiful to be real :rolll: )

Best blocker: Apalikov

Best receiver: Spiridonov

Best libero: Ignaczak (YEAH YEAH YEAH!)

MVP: Muserskiy

I guess she meant Margaret (is that how she's called? I'm not sure, not really my scene) :D Cringeworthy performance, especially when she came to the guys and gave them a high five :D Such a cringe fest :lol:

I'm happy we won. I don't wanna dwell on that too much, it was just really cool to see Poles beating Russians again, doesn't matter what the circumstances are :)

Congrats to Sborna, Bulgarians :heart: and obviously, again - our guys :drink:

• I must mention, Mika made brilliant result yeterday against Russia, 67% in reception! Don't remember when Kurek made such result. :rolll:

• Please, give us stats for all matches. Why are they covering them?

• Poland - Russia:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvWdDOwIMAAVg5x.jpg
    Konarski with not bad % ^^

• I must mention, Mika made brilliant result yeterday against Russia, 67% in reception! Don't remember when Kurek made such result. :rolll:

Never. And it will never happen. Too weak receiver and digger. Decent blocker and server some times. Strong spiker. All about spiking players should be playing as opposite IMHO.

• Never. And it will never happen. Too weak receiver and digger. Decent blocker and server some times. Strong spiker. All about spiking players should be playing as opposite IMHO.

As far as I know he was firstly OP but was switched to OH, but maybe I'm wrong :gone:

• Everybody got something from this tournament - We took two victories with tiebreak and beat Poland, Poland beat Russia without Kurek, Bartman or Wlazly, Russia won the tournament. I must say that Todorov played better match vs Poland than Muserskiy, which say something not only for him, but for Polish defense and the special attention the coach has put on the Russian number 1 player.

• Here you have pictures from my fav site. Should be albums from every day of Memorial.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Si…_stream?tab=photos_albums

As far as I know he was firstly OP but was switched to OH, but maybe I'm wrong :gone:

Yup, if I remember well Lozano changed his position.