2014 FIFA World Cup

• i've never seen such an actor like Roben X( ... was that position really a penalty?

checking the schedule.....Brasil- Holland...or Germany - Holland finals are very likely... do you think Belgium can beat Holland ?

• Argentina and Germany had hard times playing against Switzerland and Algeria after extra times.

In about 80 minutes last match in 1/8th Final - Belgium-USA ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Argentina and Germany had hard times playing against Switzerland and Algeria after extra times.

I mean REALLY hard times
    http://38.media.tumblr.com/bb0…04wmU0wR1shaydvo1_250.gif
    :D

checking the schedule.....Brasil- Holland...or Germany - Holland finals are very likely... do you think Belgium can beat Holland ?

First they have to face Argentina. I thought Belgium can beat anyone, they're unpredictable, and even though they're actually winning so far, reaching next stages of WC, they didn't impress me at all. I would say I'm disappointed. True that Argentina has its own trouble and if it's not Messi who always saves the team in the end they probably would be nowhere in this tournament. But still Belgium not playing fireworks and Messi always finishing the opponent - I don't see Belgium playing against Netherlands. Just don't see. Unless Belgium finally wakes up. If Hazard is so inspired by James Rodriguez and he said he would like to have such impact on his team as James has I expect to see him releasing the beast sleeping within.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• Colombia lost, but today also made good iompression, especially in seond half, while Brazilian central defenders played another good game and thanks to them Canarinhos are in SF.

In second game I had a feeling that France didn't make enough effort to beat Germans. Hummels used momentum similarly as he did it in Borussia in Bundesliga ^^

• Bye bye Belgium :wavy: Higuain striked a goal eventually ^^ Hazard throughout whole World Cup didn't convince me at all :whistle: anyway Polish commentator claimed that goalkeeper Thibault Courtois' sister is well-known Libero Valerie and also their brother is volleyball player, anyone can confirm it ?(

• Bye bye Belgium :wavy: Higuain striked a goal eventually ^^ Hazard throughout whole World Cup didn't convince me at all :whistle: anyway Polish commentator claimed that goalkeeper Thibault Courtois' sister is well-known Libero Valerie and also their brother is volleyball player, anyone can confirm it ?(

I also read about his volleyball family before the World Cup started, so I guess what your commentator said is true.

Yes, they are siblings, Valerie was in Brazil to support him in some games. She talked about her family in this interview.

• Yes, they are siblings, Valerie was in Brazil to support him in some games. She talked about her family in this interview.

Thanks, hana

• Netherlands became last semifinalist after penalties, Van Gaal did an interesting sub with goalkeepers for penalties and Tim Krul became a hero ^^

• FIFA is cosidering a reduction of penalty for Suarez to 5 matches and one month without any football-related activity :whistle:

• My dream final is still possible. Germany vs. Netherland, that would be fun :rolll:
    Brazil vs Argentine wouldn't be too bad either, at least for a neutral. Surely there would be big invasion from Argentine :box:

As exciting as the matches had been in the group stage, the more tactical they have become now. Especially France and Belgium could have given more heat to their opponents :teach:

• Do you see it? :lol: 4-0 for Germany after 26 minutes, including last 3 in 4 miutes :D

And now is 5-0 8o

• lol Brazilian media is going to freak out after this game.

after 1-0 they got panic and too many players just ran too far from their gate, few counterattacks and here we go :D Brazilian defence is today like a Swiss cheese :whistle: Neymar and Thiago Silva out and what the difference :aww:

• after 1-0 they got panic and too many players just ran too far from their gate, few counterattacks and here we go :D Brazilian defence is today like a Swiss cheese :whistle: Neymar and Thiago Silva out and what the difference :aww:

Nope, I don't agree AT ALL! Brazil didn't play a single top team till now and had huge problems against Croatia, Mexico, Chile and Colombia. They are not good enough, in my opinion. Anyway, I don't want to wound their feelings, it's not a pleasant moment for them. Congratulations Germany! Now I hope for a European final :)