2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Point me this user who said "They won't to win Plus liga and qualify for Playoff 6 in CL". I'm waiting.
    Btw, Bartman was the only option to replace when Turkish robbed club from Kubiak so late and Kaliberda is injured. Who is guilty?

Relax :whistle: comments were from JSW that they will win PL and qualify for FF, not users here ;)

so far this is the worst CL in years, CEV make this elite competition looks like village fair match. Antwerpen winning 3:0 vs Budejovice, Marek and Teruel look weak even for Challenge Cup, SKRA losing to Bedzin but they r perfect in CL, Lokomotiv played 2 matches with mix team etc.

This 28 teams system is a joke, it would be better CEV expanded CEV or Challenge Cup rather than CL.

About yday matches... Fener :rolll: 21:17 in 2nd set losing it 23:25. Probably they are out of the race for 2nd place as I don't believe Macerata will lose to Paris or them. Chance is if Belgorod send reserves to Istanbul.

Budvanska rivijera :aww: bunch of mercenaries not team. Cala and Danger missed aquisitions, Radke hugely underperforming, Ćaćić out of form... ACH played brilliant match. Btw. Budva lost 4th set 23:25 despite having 8 (!!) killinig blocks. Similar was before 2 weeks in Teruel which lost set 18:25 with 9 killing blocks. Sth like that I havent seen in my 15 years in volleyball :obey:

Budejovice are mega poor, even Posojilnica looks like giant comparing to them. One man team (Antwerpen) now have 9 pts :rolll: :white:

Tours had 1:0 and 2 set points for 2:0 in Ankara. After that they simply vanished :gone: Halkbank doesnt look convincing at all. Mozdzonek benched in 1st set, I'm sure he made big mistake for leaving Kedzierzyn Kozle.

Belgorod is still without loss in Superleague and CL. They r toying with opponents. Despite loss Macerata is in good position for reaching Playoff 12.

• Grozer and Muserskiy now are like Kaziyski and Juantorena before - they shoot to kill.

• Pavel Moroz back with a full game for Lokomotiv Novosibirsk. It is really shameful for the Champions League in general that a team could play unbothered three games with the back-up squad, probably win two of the them and still top the standings in that group. Not because they don't deserve to spare themselves the long travel to Europe, but because of the tournament's level which we've discussed so many times before. Luckily, Teruel took advantage of that, unlike the gloomy Marek.

Belogorie also used that opportunity in Istanbul. And their second squad looks far more impressive than Novosibirsk's. At least the last match in Italy between Lube and Fenerbahce will matter and promises to be interesting.

• Such situation isn't bad.

B Team fights even more than A Team on court to show skills where They play very rarely during official matches.

• I would punish all clubs for not sending at least 5-6 regulars on each match or coming with 9 players.

From a technical point of view, they did nothing wrong. They had the right to choose which squad to travel with and, honestly said, they totally earned that right by being perfect in their 4 previous matches. It is the CEV that should be punished in this case.

Bartek has a point, but the problem is that those who were left to get some rest and train in Russia would be starters anyway. First, because they are obviously more valuable. Second, because they will be fresh. Third, because scoring 25 points against Teruel, Posojilnica or Marek won't buy you Grozer's place, for instance.

• Noone speaks about place in A Team.

If You have chance to play You want to show skills from the best side because of ambition.

That makes match with B Team is fun to watch.

• Panzerrrrrr Frommmeee :lol:

Great serves in important moments. Otherwise, Perugia would have had more problems today.
    3:0 victory against Tours....

• F

Panzerrrrrr Frommmeee :lol:

Great serves in important moments. Otherwise, Perugia would have had more problems today.
    3:0 victory against Tours....

Fromm basically saved the second set.
    The level of reception in this match was terrible. Perugia won the group with this win, it also makes Halkbank the most dangerous second seed/ranked

• That makes match with B Team is fun to watch.

Well, i dont think that the teams still fighting to become "best second ranked" teams were too happy to see Fener and Teruel taking three points from Loko and Belgorod.........

• Every Team plays v every in group so if You can't win, don't look Someone will help You in other matches.

Better Teams can do rotation as They want.

• We have D-day for the group stage :super:

In the most groups the number1 is already decided, but there will be huge battle for being best placed second. Only five of seven second placed teams will advance, so there will be big calculations tonight.

For the german teams it is reported that Friedrichshafen might only need to win a set against Kazan. This will be a tough task anyway, no matter what team Zenit sends to Germany.

Berlin is quite nervous before todays match, which they consider as the "most important" match of the season. They see good chances of getting selected as host for the final 4 tournament if they advance tonight.

• With some matches already finished, the best 2nd places are right now:

Halkbank 14 (5:1)
    Piacenza 12 (4:2)
    Wegiel 11 (4:2)
    Berlin 12 not finished yet

The winner of lube vs. fener has to hope that Friedrichshafen and Antwerpen loose straight tonight.......

• For the german teams it is reported that Friedrichshafen might only need to win a set against Kazan. This will be a tough task anyway, no matter what team Zenit sends to Germany.

Berlin is quite nervous before todays match, which they consider as the "most important" match of the season. They see good chances of getting selected as host for the final 4 tournament if they advance tonight.

At least, noone can blame Zenit for bringing the B squad :). And I guess you may have pointed out the reason for that: Kazan also wants to host F4.

• I think we should be thankful to Gazprom Alekno for bringing Marouf over to Euro ChL. Really fun to watch this chap.

Fridriechshafen look like they are seriously into 1970s rock music - why else would you have "Zeppelin" on your jerseys? :)
    Jokes apart, "Zeppelin" does read like a surname on their red tops.

• I think we should be thankful to Gazprom Alekno for bringing Marouf over to Euro ChL. Really fun to watch this chap.

:thumbup:
    Although Kobzar for sure isn't a bad setter you can see the difference now. Compared to marouf he looks really wooden.

• The winner of lube vs. fener has to hope that Friedrichshafen and Antwerpen loose straight tonight

It looks like both will happen. Then we will have both friedrichshafen and Lube with 10 points and 3:3 wins. set ratio is probably better for Lube??

Zeppelin:
    :teach: http://zeppelin-nt.de/en/homepage.html