2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• According to several rumors Berlin will be the host.

:obey:
    I am of course completely biased regarding this topic. For purely sports reasons, it should probably be Kazan as Berlin hasn't really set the volleyball world on fire this year but anyway......

• :obey:
    I am of course completely biased regarding this topic. For purely sports reasons, it should probably be Kazan as Berlin hasn't really set the volleyball world on fire this year but anyway......

For purely sports reasons we are having the tournament in Poland every other year and in Russia every three years. Gazprom's money would help them get the event probably next year as well. Berlin's team is aging, so this might be the last chance for the Germans to host the F4, regardless of the fact that Berlin were stronger two years ago, for instance, and last year.

I think I am not that biased and that it makes total sense. But I really want to go to Berlin in March :D

• From CEV:

VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN (GER) vs Asseco Resovia RZESZOW (POL)
    Tomis CONSTANTA (ROU) vs Lokomotiv NOVOSIBIRSK (RUS)
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel (POL) vs Sir Safety PERUGIA (ITA)
    Cucine Lube TREIA (ITA) vs PGE Skra BELCHATOW (POL)
    Copra Volley PIACENZA (ITA) vs Zenit KAZAN (RUS)
    Halkbank ANKARA (TUR) vs Belogorie BELGOROD (RUS)

• This is just scandal! Last finalists are playing to reach top 6!!! Both women and men draws are unbelieveble. Cev is protecting Italian and Polish as usual!

• Cev is protecting Italian and Polish as usual!

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: this is amazing...

italian clubs have ALWAYS played one versus the other in playoffs 12 and even playoffs 6...the only nation which is always favoured by Cev is Russia.
    and don't worry...no italian club will reach final four this year ;) we will have Belgorod, Belchatow and Novosibirsk

• :obey:

This is kind of yes but let us not forget that the "patron saint" of Russian Vball Federation is being under sanctions since late July last year. It is wiser not to annoy the eurobureucracy. Secondly, there's been a goss that Belgorod may want to host once again once they've built their new arena.

I am deeply disappointed that Skra hasn't got it. There has been a practice at some point to award the F4 to this outstanding team as soon as they would qualify through the group stage. Very sad if this has been abandoned... The Berlin choice does sound therefore a bit recycling rubbish.

I understand the fans of Halkbank as Belgorod and Kazan would have made an excellent finalist pair. But overall the draw looks fair to me.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: this is amazing...

italian clubs have ALWAYS played one versus the other in playoffs 12 and even playoffs 6...the only nation which is always favoured by Cev is Russia.
    and don't worry...no italian club will reach final four this year ;) we will have Belgorod, Belchatow and Novosibirsk

No my friend I like Italy and Italian people. If there is not ant Italian team in F4, It will be right :lol: Sorry but you don't deserve this year to be in F4.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: this is amazing...

Russia is always favoured by CEV? :what: :what: How come? What made you think so?

• CEV is arranging the draw to make sure at least one Polish club qualify for Final-four.
    Just look at the playoff rounds of 2010-11-12-13-14-15. It can't be explain only by luck.
    This years final -four will be one of the weakest of all time in terms of star players. It is a shame that one of Belgorod and Zenit won't make it . In order to avoid speculations CEV must use seeding system.

• CEV and FIVB are synonyms of corruption. It is known from years and no one from the players is doing anything about it. Say "Hi" to the "new moral" as we call this in Bulgaria.

• This is just scandal! Last finalists are playing to reach top 6!!! Both women and men draws are unbelieveble. Cev is protecting Italian and Polish as usual!

As usual? :what: :what: :what: Are you serious? In the last two decades the Cev put the italian teams against each other in every competitions before the F4, because the Federation knew well that (at least until 3,4 years ago) without this distorted draw, all the finals would have been a match between 2 italian teams every year.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited 2 times, last by Mamdani ().