Brazilian League 2014/2015

• hey, do you guys have video for the Minas VS Rexona match? I really wanna see how Jacque perform against the strongest team in the Superliga right now.

and what about your prediction? is it safe to say that Rexona will once again bring home the crown? Roberta really stepped up to the plate when she replaced Fofao on the previous match.

• hey, do you guys have video for the Minas VS Rexona match? I really wanna see how Jacque perform against the strongest team in the Superliga right now.

and what about your prediction? is it safe to say that Rexona will once again bring home the crown? Roberta really stepped up to the plate when she replaced Fofao on the previous match.

This match wasn't broadcasted.
    I think Rexona will win the league once again...maybe Sesi or Osasco or even Minas can win one match or a few sets during possible playoffs, but it will be really hard to beat Rexona two times in a row during the playoffs. And in the final match they always play their best.

• This match wasn't broadcasted.
    I think Rexona will win the league once again...maybe Sesi or Osasco or even Minas can win one match or a few sets during possible playoffs, but it will be really hard to beat Rexona two times in a row during the playoffs. And in the final match they always play their best.

Ouh, too bad.

I strongly think that Rexona is going to win the title once again. After watching all the previous match this season, basically Rexona has the strongest lineups. The Natalia - Gabi duo is unstoppable, Juciely and Carol work wonders in the middle, Bruna and Andreia are both phenomenal. and Fofao? Well, she is Fofao for God's sake.

Jacque and Co. might have the chance to meet Rexona on the finale, but Rexona will win again this time.

• I really enjoy Brazilian league, but I am not following it at all this season, I don't know why... Maybe because there isn't a player I really looove to follow.. However I have watched many matches on youtube.. I have a questions for you guys.. Is Mayhara seeing any playing time? I like her a lot and I think she deserves a place in NT but moving to Rio was a strange decision from her.. Jucy and Carol are really great.. Would be great to see her as a starter somewhere

• I really enjoy Brazilian league, but I am not following it at all this season, I don't know why... Maybe because there isn't a player I really looove to follow.. However I have watched many matches on youtube.. I have a questions for you guys.. Is Mayhara seeing any playing time? I like her a lot and I think she deserves a place in NT but moving to Rio was a strange decision from her.. Jucy and Carol are really great.. Would be great to see her as a starter somewhere

Hi :wavy:
    I was a little upset when Mayhara left Praia to be on the bench in Rio, but that happens a lot here in Brazil, especially because of the money. Maybe she went to Rio to earn more than what she did in Praia...another thing is the Bernardinho factor. Most of the players want to be coached and to practice with him, because it's well known that he can a help a lot on developing young players.
    The same thing happened to Gabi three years ago. She could have gone to any smaller team to be a starter, but she went to Rio and only left the bench when Logan Tom got injuried.

Talking back about Mayhara: I don't think she ever started a match in the field during this year's league, but I have seen her playing from the end of the 2nd set or from the beginning of the 3rd set during easy matches.

• Bernadinho is one of the greatest coaches alive. Alongside his success, he is one of the most outspoken persons regarding to the corruption issues in Brasil's volleyball. That man has a magic touch. Look at what Gabi has become now. And I believe Natalia has become much better under his wings, that is why she opted to go to Rio instead of his "daddy's" club, Amil.

But I am really sad to hear about what Fabiana went through. I hope she is strong enough and won't let the matter affects her.

Any idea when will the rooster for the Grand Prix be announced? There are so many young talented players that need to be exposed this time around.

• Bernadinho is one of the greatest coaches alive. Alongside his success, he is one of the most outspoken persons regarding to the corruption issues in Brasil's volleyball. That man has a magic touch. Look at what Gabi has become now. And I believe Natalia has become much better under his wings, that is why she opted to go to Rio instead of his "daddy's" club, Amil.

Errr, she did go to Amil for the 13/14 season. The only reason she returned to Rio was because the team shut down.

• USAvolleyfan
    Mayhara is a starter in the south american club championship. She had 4 kills, 4 blocks and 1 ace last night during the first match.
    The match was really easy and the non-Brazilian clubs are almost amateur, so I don't this this can be a good parameter.

• SPORTV will broadcast the final too, in case you find any links

• Yes, she is, she's already played in the last couple of matches.