Brazilian League 2014/2015

• REGULAR STANDINGS

1. REXONA-ADES (RJ) 67 pts (23w-1d)
    2. SESI-SP (SP) 60 pts (21w-3d)
    3. MOLICO/NESTLÉ (SP) 54 pts (19w-5d)
    4. DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE (MG) 49 pts (16w-8d, S/R=1.543)
    5. CAMPONESA/MINAS (MG) 49 pts (16w-8d, S/R=1.268 )
    6. E.C. PINHEIROS (SP) 42 pts (14w-10d)
    7. BRASÍLIA VOLEI (DF) 33 pts (11w-13d, S/R=0.935 )
    8. SÃO CRISTOVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO (SP) 32 pts (11w-13d, S/R=0.827)

9. RIO DO SUL/EQUIBRASIL (SC) 25 pts (8w-16d)
    10. SÃO BERNARDO VOLEI (SP) 22 pts (7w-17d)
    11. MARANHÃO/CEMAR (MA) 19 pts (6w-18d)
    12. UNIARA/AFAV (SP) 11 pts (3w-21d)
    13. SÃO JOSÉ DOS CAMPOS (SP) 5 pts (1w-23d)

QUARTER FINALS

Rexona-Ades vs Sao Caetano
    Praia Clube vs Minas
    Molico vs Pinheiros
    Sesi vs Brasilia

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• If anyone is interested in watching. ;)

i am interested in the game between my favourite teams: Rexona-Ades, Molico/Nestile Osasco, Phinheiros and Brasilia Volei.

maybe from the Quaterfinal i will focus on my Paula Pequeno and Erika Coimbra...although their comprehensive capacity is descending sharply these seasons. :wall:

to be me...

• i am interested in the game between my favourite teams: Rexona-Ades, Molico/Nestile Osasco, Phinheiros and Brasilia Volei.

maybe from the Quaterfinal i will focus on my Paula Pequeno and Erika Coimbra...although their comprehensive capacity is descending sharply these seasons. :wall:

Unfortunately Erika injuried her hand, she had a fracture and had surgery, so she wont come back this season anymore.
    Paula was also comng back from an injury, she is back playing, but dont know her condition now though.

• CBV elected the best players from the regular phase according to statistics (still a joke...really I think I dont agree with any position....maybe only Ramirez..hehehehe)

S: Carol (São Caetano)
    Opp: Ramirez (Praia Clube)

OH: Thaisinha (São Caetano) and Carla (Minas) -> the best were easily Gabi and Jaque, but we dont expect CBV to get it right?
    MB: Carol (Unilever), Bia (Sesi) -> Where is Fabiana?
    L: Camila Brait (Osasco)

http://superliga.cbv.com.br/in…minina/item/3538-melhores

• CBV elected the best players from the regular phase according to statistics (still a joke...really I think I dont agree with any position....maybe only Ramirez..hehehehe)

S: Carol (São Caetano)
    Opp: Ramirez (Praia Clube)

OH: Thaisinha (São Caetano) and Carla (Minas) -> the best were easily Gabi and Jaque, but we dont expect CBV to get it right?
    MB: Carol (Unilever), Bia (Sesi) -> Where is Fabiana?
    L: Camila Brait (Osasco)

i agree with the Libero and Oppo too...

according to CBV Superliga stats which indicates:

best attackers: Gabi (OH), Kenia Carcases (OH), Natalia (OH), Daimi Ramirez (OP), Thais (OH), Jaque (OH)...
    compared with the best receivers and defenders among outside hitters, Gabi and Naty shall be the top two...maybe including Jaqueline...
    it is okay to see Thais took one position in the best, she is relatively balanced, but i donot understand Carla...

best middles: Bia, Carolina, Ade, Fabiana, Leticia, Thaisa, all MBs...
    they shall all be called in NT to take some training and testing in the competitions....

best setters: Macris, Carol (Sesi), Carol (Sao Caetano)...
    weird ranking...why carol from SC called the best...

to be me...

• Yes, let me make a correction, that was the team from the second phase....the best team from the Regular phase is:

Macris
    Ramirez
    Gabi, Carcaces
    Carol, Bia
    Camila Brait (L)

• Quarter Finals Schedule:

1º Round

20/03
    21:30h São Cristovão Saúde/Saão Caetano x Rexona-Ades - SPORTV

21/03
    13:00h Dentil/Praia Clube Camponesa/Minas - SPORTV
    15:30h Molico/Nestlè x Pinheiros - SPORTV

22/03
    12:30h SESI-SP x Brasília Vôlei - SPORTV

2º Round

23/03
    18:00h Rexona-Ades x São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano - SPORTV

24/03
    18:00h Camponesa/Minas x Dentil/Praia Clube - SPORTV
    20:30h Pinheiros x Molico/Nestlè - SPORTV

25/03
    21:30h Brasília Vôlei x SESI-SP - SPORTV

3º Round (If Necessary)

27/03
    19:00h Rexona-Ades x São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano
    21:30h Dentil/Praia Clube x Camponesa/Minas

28/03
    16:00h Molico/Nestlé x Pinheiros
    16:00h SESI-SP x Brasília Vôlei

• the all-star team is a joke because Carla is playing as OPP...
    the same thing happended last year when they put Tandarda as OPP but she played as OH.

• QuarterFinals: Game 1

São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano 0x3 Rexona-Ades (21-25, 13-25, 17-25) http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…5/estatisticas/p2157F.pdf

Bad news for São Caetano, Thaisinha twisted her ankle pretty bad, dont know if she will be ready to play next game.

Praia Clube/Banana Boat 2x3 Camponesa/Minas (18-25, 21-25, 25-22, 25-23, 11-15) http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…5/estatisticas/p2158F.pdf

I still dont know why Praia dont give more chances to Webster, Tandara is completely out of shape...and the american always makes pretty solid enters...

• Quarter Final - Game 2

Rexona-Ades 3x1 São Cristovão Saúde (25-19, 12-25, 25-23, 25-16) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…5/estatisticas/p2161F.pdf
    Serie: 2-0 Rexona-Ades (Rexona advances to Semifinals)

Camponesa/Minas 2x3 Dentil/Praia Clube (25-16, 17-25, 25-27, 25-17, 9-15) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…5/estatisticas/p2162F.pdf
    Serie: 1-1 (3º Game - 27/03)

Pinheiros 2x3 Molico/Neslté Osasco (25-21, 18-25, 25-20, 20-25, 12-15) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…5/estatisticas/p2163F.pdf
    Serie: 2-0 Molico/Nestlé Osasco (Molico advances to Semifinals)

25/03, 21:30h Brasília Vôlei x SESI-SP

• Rexona played really poor game yesterday....btw the team has dropped the level a lot in the past few games, Gabi is playing really poor comparing to the beginning of the season, dont know if she is tired, or if she just lost confidence.

I though Bernardo used Natália as opp cause the team was already qualified and he decided to make a test, but now she played both Quarter final matches in that position and I dont think its working....not for her...she is playing quite well....but the rest is just a mess. Gabi dont have the same receiving confidence with Regis by her side, and the reception of the team is really shaking.

Bruna was doing such good tournament, so really I dont understand the change now..The team was playing well, why move all the tatical organization...the team clearly still didnt get the shape for it.

Dont know if he is doing that thinking about the World Championship..since we will face much stronger teams, and a team with REgis and natalia is much stronger in block than with Natalia and Bruna. Maybe could be a better option to play with REgis as Opp....still...if the team plays against Praia or Minas the same way they did against São CAetano, they will lose the semifinals...no doubt of that.

• I wish Pinheiros had won the second game against Osasco. :| They had such a good run until the last 5 points. It's frightening how much Rosamaria's level dropped since her injury and the final game of Brazil Cup too - not sure if she's tired, not fully recovered or she's just being studied really well by other teams. Same with Gabi in Rexona.

As for Praia/Minas, both teams are so unstable that I have no idea what will happen. Praia seems to be playing better without Tandara, which is understandable. In Minas, whenever Jaque disappears a little, the team stops. They were lucky to have Mari Paraíba in a good day tonight, otherwise they would've lost 1-3. By the way, I'm surprised at how much Karine is showing already!

• I wish Pinheiros had won the second game against Osasco. :| They had such a good run until the last 5 points. It's frightening how much Rosamaria's level dropped since her injury and the final game of Brazil Cup too - not sure if she's tired, not fully recovered or she's just being studied really well by other teams. Same with Gabi in Rexona.

As for Praia/Minas, both teams are so unstable that I have no idea what will happen. Praia seems to be playing better without Tandara, which is understandable. In Minas, whenever Jaque disappears a little, the team stops. They were lucky to have Mari Paraíba in a good day tonight, otherwise they would've lost 1-3. By the way, I'm surprised at how much Karine is showing already!

Agree! I still think though Praia should try Webster more often...maybe Ramirez could play as OH...I think the team would grow a lot.

• I Think that Bernaridinho thoughts are in the world championships right now, Rexona it's so far the favourite to goes in to the final.. Minas Level dropped a lot... Only Jaque and MAri PB are playing very well, Jaque it's The best player in this super league... She is playing better than 10 years ago.. how could this be possible.. :white: :white: :white: SESI it's a such great team, i think that SESI will be in the final again, the teamwork is really good.

Regis is more player than Bruna.. Natália transition in my opinion has more intimity with World Clubs Championship... Regis doens't have power to be a solid Opp. and Bruna cannot player like a OH.. Bernardinho knows that with playing only with OH (game in the past it's basic to setter for OH) they can not win that tournament.. European Teams are better and have block more talls.

• Rexona and Molico Osasco are already classificated for the semi Finals...

Rexona wait for the winner of Praia Clube x Minas, Minas lost the match in the tie break yesterday (Tuesday) Jaqueline made 25 points again, but was not enough, only OH are good in Minas in this moment, The Setter is very young..and she it's really feeling the pressure... OPP it's not in the high level...
    Tandara was a bench player in the second game (yesterday )... the team goes really well without her... Sassá and Jú Costa was the OH in this game.. very solid game for both girls.. a think that Webster is playing better than Ramirez... but she still in the bench

The decisive match who will reveal the Rexona's opponent is in this Friday .

Osasco won the second game against Pinheiros yesterday 3x2 (Thaisa was the top scorer) and wait for the second game between SESI x Brasília, SESI won the first game and need only one more victory

Molico/Osasco doesn't have a good OH for make a duo with CArcases... the team doesn't have a solid OPP too.. will be really hard do beat SESI twice in the semi finals... ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Today at night SESI will Face Brasília in the second match of quarter finals...
    On Friday at 19:00 will have the third game between Minas and Praia, the winner will face Rexona on the semi finals..

the date of the semi finals matchs will be showed after the teams are already qualified for the semi finals.

When are the next matched? I haven't watched Brazilian superlegue so much this seaso

• Today at night SESI will Face Brasília in the second match of quarter finals...
    On Friday at 19:00 will have the third game between Minas and Praia, the winner will face Rexona on the semi finals..

the date of the semi finals matchs will be showed after the teams are already qualified for the semi finals.

I wanna watch Praia-Minas.. will there be a broadcast on Sportv?