Brazilian League 2014/2015

• lol the game barely started and Ivna is already out. Mari is in good shape so far.
    Still, go Rio! :super:

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• single block on Adenizia by Gabi - priceless :lol:

• Gabi and Fabi with some INSANE defenses this last set :obey:

• Fofao is crying, Natalia is crying.. I have tears in my eyes too ;(

• Nice match from Rexona! Well deserved title..it's the tenth, third in a row! Congrats!

Fofao! :rose: :heart: ;( Everybody we will miss her, great player leader and person! The right end for a wonderful career!

• Best server: Mimi Sosa (Rio do Sul) :D
    Best spiker: Gabi (Rexona)
    Best blocker: Carol (Rexona)
    Best receiver: Camila Brait (Molico/Osasco)
    Best digger: Suellen (SESI-SP)
    Best setter: Macris (Pinheiros) :D
    Best scorer: Gabi (Rexona)
    MVP*: Fofão (Rexona)

*MVP of the final match

Edited 3 times, last by saishuu ().

• Fofao's face when they announced she got the MVP award :rolll: :rolll:

• Thanks, estranged, for the link. It didn't work to me, so I didn't watch the match. Very deserved title for Rio de Janeiro, considering they dominated the league from the beginning to the end.

• FINAL MATCH - REXONA-ADES x MOLICO/NESTLÉ OSASCO

Pre-Game

Game

Awarding Ceremony

• This is an end of an era. Thanks Fofao for these many years on top level :cup: :flower:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• There was a very sweet interview after the match in the press room with Fofão, Bernardo and Gabi.

At one point, Fofão adressed to Gabi and both got really emocional, Bernardinho as well. He hugged Gabi to confort her and also Fofão.

Fofão said about Gabi: "I wanted to tell her that she has no idea how much she helped me this year. Cause she has a ...(Fofão gets emocional)...She is special. She is a special girl. And wake up everyday and look at her, she does not know how much did me good. I think her joy infects everyone and I needed that, I needed that motivation. I turned a kid by her side, I did things that I locked myself from doing it during my hole life cause I had to much responsability. She made me go back in time and be happy again. I think she will never have an idea of how much good she did to me."

And about Bernardo: "He is a person that I think, I could not be anywhere else, I had to be here, in this place for this moment. Cause no matter how experienced I am, or for how many years I have, he never treated me like the FOFÃO, he always demanded of me, and that is what I needed. I didn't want to be patronized, If I was bad I left court, If I wasn't he'd give me a chance again to see if things worked out. He treated me like anyone else, and that is what I needed, cause I didn't want to be here just because I'm Fofão. So this respect he had with me, this will he has t win, it carry us together. And I'm very greatfull for having these two people with me in this moment that we close a cycle. We will still try to get the World Championship, cause we deserved it, but I wanted to go on record that thanks for both."

Here there is a video, but we can only see Fofão most of it - https://www.facebook.com/gabig…965033618010/?pnref=story

• Looking at the current shape of the players, our wing-spiker combo this year should be Jaque and Natália. Other than that would be insane.

Congratulations to Rexona and Fofão! :flower: I'm gonna miss her.

• Looking at the current shape of the players, our wing-spiker combo this year should be Jaque and Natália. Other than that would be insane.

Either that or Jaque and Gabi. Garay's definitey lost her spot imo.

• A small clip Rexona did about the Final.