Italy - Serie A1 2014/15

• I think Busto still needs consistence, but they can make it yes I guess...but yesterday Foppa was winning first and third set, had 24-22 to close first set, but didnt managed to close it...so it was very equal game....and in theory Foppa dont have the best squad this season...shouldnt fight for the title....I dont know how Busto will react against better teams......but we will see...of course it was just the first match of the season.

Plak started on bench yesterday.....but when entered she was playing as opp.....and same was last friendly match....she is the most offensive player from all Foppa OH....so I imagine she will either play as opp..or as a non receiving oh..with Loda or Sylla playing as opp.....but I still hope the team works her reception.

• Liu jo Modena - Igor Volley Novara 3:2
    samanta fabris 36 points :super:

• Thank you!

• Welcome) if you click on the button in the upper-right corner you can choose other broadcasts. All for free and without advertising

• Busto - Piacenza 1-0 (25-15)

Piancenza was a mess in firts set, now the they are increasing their level, 14-10 for Piacenza

• It is working well for me...I tried it on mobile and didn't work out.

Lyubushkina is pretty good considering she's been training for only two weeks, her connection with Wolosz is good. Havelkova seems to be quite motivated :D Go Busto!

• Oouch, what a mistake...

Apparently there's no much digging between two teams, just attacks and attacks going on.

• The stream is not working for me, it's just grey...what am I doing wrong?? :S

It's works only with adobe flash player, I'm tried on Ipad and it didn't work for me too.

• What in god's name is Parisi thinking? They can not beat Piacenza with Marcon&Degradi... Especially Marcon is so weak today :aww: I don't know why he took Havelkova out, she wasn't that bad...

• Piacenza: Sorokaite 12, Valeriano 2, Dirickx 4, Leggeri 8, Vargas Valdez 15, Van Hecke 17, Carocci (L), Brussa 2, Di Iulio 24,