Italy - Serie A1 2014/15

• do you have stream ? I can't watch on rai1 stream ?

• thank u but i can't
    Nikolova is having very bad matche :S

• Rondon is so predictable. :mad:

• Congrats to Conegliano...they did a good job..but for the next round they should make more players involved in the job.....Adam's drop in the fourt and fifth set made the things for harder for Conegliano then Özsoy stepped up,we know her attack but her reception was good indeed except one mistake at the beggining of the fifth set....Sabris's serves gave hard time in the last time...young Nicoletti's getting the last point was good for her self-confidence,her serves were good too.....Sabris was not on her day and this affected Modena's game a lot....bcz Picci couldnt win alone..

• Very disappointed :(

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I had that feeling sincerely: Conegliano recovered from all injuries, especially Glass and Adams, Fiorin showed a more consistent game than Barcellini and Ozsoy is always there to kill balls. On the other side Modena in the last games of the season wasn't so brilliant as at the beginning, moreover the dualism Rondon-Ferretti wasn't positive for them and for the team. The team lacked experience and it was clear in the fifth, where Fabris Rousseaux Rondon or Ikic didn't have that killer instinct. Pity for Modena because they showed great things through out the season, but Conegliano deserved the victory!

• Very happy for Conegliano, but I am afraid they can do so good only. I don't know who are they getting for the semis but Modena was overall a better team, Conegliano played better this last games.. Let's see what will happen next.. Now it's hard for me because there are 3 teams which i like very much in the semis - Conegliano, Pomi and Novara..

• Very happy for Conegliano, but I am afraid they can do so good only. I don't know who are they getting for the semis but Modena was overall a better team, Conegliano played better this last games.. Let's see what will happen next.. Now it's hard for me because there are 3 teams which i like very much in the semis - Conegliano, Pomi and Novara..

Conegliano will play against Casalmaggiore.

• Modena should seriously think about finding 2 strong MBs and an OH.

Piccinini, Fabris and Arcangeli are top players. Rondon can do good, but they have Ferretti as well, who will probably be their starter next season.

• Modena should seriously think about finding 2 strong MBs and an OH.

Piccinini, Fabris and Arcangeli are top players. Rondon can do good, but they have Ferretti as well, who will probably be their starter next season.

if we can keep her, I'm not sure that the club can offer a comparable salary as the one that some Korean or Turkish clubs will offer to Chiara. I'm not even sure that the sponsor Liu Jo will repeat the financing. Two failures at the final 8 in two years perhaps are too much for the sponsor and I'm worried about that.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Congrats to Conegliano, It was a superb match I have to say! And sorry for Fabris, she's been so good through whole season, hope to see her in a stronger team in a stronger league.

Ozsoy is just priceless and Nikolova is like :down: I don't know where her huge confident gone, apparently she and Glass don't have any chemistry. Adams is pretty amazing as well, too bad that the team USA has got so many good MBs so that Adams won't have enough chances to play as much as she wants to.

I can't wait for Busto-Piacenza, the two teams who were in the final last season...Van Hecke played awesome last weekend but she's pretty inconsistent, so never know how she will perform...Kozuch's physical condition ain't so great yet but perhaps she can help the team as Van Hecke's back-up. Busto on the other hand is up to Havelkova or Perry. I hope to see more of Perry because Havelkova has had a strong flu and it probably will effect her tonight as well. Pisani is an okay player but I was hoping to see Michel in stead because Piacenza's middles are quite big and Pisani couldn't really handle it.

Many say Serie's level has dropped down and getting worse year by year but it is still the most interesting league to me :)