Poland - PlusLiga 2014/2015

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Jastrzębski Węgiel 2-3 (21-25 18-25 25-22 25-22 18-20) MVP: Michal Masny

Tight and interesting game, it seemed that JW can win it 3-0 and tiebreak brought us huge emotions with its turnovers ^^ good game by Śliwka and Filip, on the other side Gierczyński and Masny were leaders. In tiebreak Wojtaszek got injured...

Filip had weaker spiking% than I expected, while Bartman was a bit better ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Other Results:

MKS Banimex Bedzin - AZS Częstochowa 3-1 (25-22 14-25 25-22 25-18 ) MVP: Miłosz Hebda report

Hebda with deserved award, from AZS Janeczek, Kaczyński and Udrys led team.

Cuprum Lubin - Transfer Bydgoszcz 2-3 (25-23 19-25 21-25 25-22 11-15) MVP: Konstantin Cupkovic report

PGE Skra Bełchatów - Effector Kielce 3-1 (18-25 25-18 25-23 25-16) MVP: Srecko Lisinac report

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3-1 (32-34 25-19 25-15 25-19) MVP: Dominik Witczak report

Well, Kooy should've got award :wavy:

• As Skra-Kielce wasn't televised, I guess it's hard to ask for your impressions on Rozalin Penchev from Kielce. His attacking stats look great and I'd love to see him a starter more often. I have huge hopes for him in that problematic for the Bulgarian NT position.

• As Skra-Kielce wasn't televised, I guess it's hard to ask for your impressions on Rozalin Penchev from Kielce. His attacking stats look great and I'd love to see him a starter more often. I have huge hopes for him in that problematic for the Bulgarian NT position.

Well, younger Penchev doesn't have big competition in team, so he should play in league quite often ^^ and his stats looks really nice, especially spiking % :thumbup:

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Jastrzębski Węgiel 2-3 (21-25 18-25 25-22 25-22 18-20) MVP: Michal Masny

Tight and interesting game, it seemed that JW can win it 3-0 and tiebreak brought us huge emotions with its turnovers ^^ good game by Śliwka and Filip, on the other side Gierczyński and Masny were leaders. In tiebreak Wojtaszek got injured...

Oh world, no... What happened to him? We're so unlucky this season. First Kubiak is leaving, then Kaliberda misterious and neverending problems. Where actually Łasko was? I haven't seen the game. But leading 2:0 and barely winning the game in tie-break become more and more typical for us :S

As Skra-Kielce wasn't televised, I guess it's hard to ask for your impressions on Rozalin Penchev from Kielce. His attacking stats look great and I'd love to see him a starter more often. I have huge hopes for him in that problematic for the Bulgarian NT position.

I'm waiting to see Rozalin in action as well. Still haven't seen any Effector's games. Seems we'll have Effector - Zaksa match on tv on Saturday, 22 Nov.

• His brother should be main player of Resovia if you remember his role last season. I don't see on what element Lotman is so much better than it is imperative to stay on court. Penchev got the serve, the nerve, the reception, the attack.

• Btw, WTF is Srecko Lisinac doing in attack :what:

• His brother should be main player of Resovia if you remember his role last season. I don't see on what element Lotman is so much better than it is imperative to stay on court. Penchev got the serve, the nerve, the reception, the attack.

Yea, Penchev is a really strong player now, but Resovia isn't that strong team like 2 seasons ago. Hiding their moves may be helpfull to cover the gap with Belchatow. And when Akhrem will be back things may be even more intresting. And to be honest, having 5 potential starters as OHs is very good for Sovia: no one of them will got tired, while Belchatow will waste more energy along the way.

• Oh world, no... What happened to him? We're so unlucky this season. First Kubiak is leaving, then Kaliberda misterious and neverending problems. Where actually Łasko was? I haven't seen the game. But leading 2:0 and barely winning the game in tie-break become more and more typical for us :S

During one of defences in tiebreak he bumped into band and he has two holes in knee ;( wound has to be sewed up... Popiwczak replaced him for last points. Łasko didn't appear on court at all. He has problems with knees, after two matches in a week his knees are swollen badly

• Cerrad Czarni Radom - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 1-3 (26-28 25-19 21-25 26-28 ) MVP: Piotr Nowakowski report

Penchev, Ignaczak and Nowakowski played whole matched rest was subbed after half of match. Bołądź with another decent game :thumbup:

• Standings:
    1. Skra 23
    2. Resovia 23
    3. Lotos 23
    4. Transfer 17
    5. JW 16
    6. Politechnika 12
    7. Cerrad 11
    8. Cuprum 10
    9. ZAKSA 10
    10. AZS 7
    11. BBTS 5
    12. Indykpol 4
    13. Effector 4
    14. Banimex 3

• Cerrad Czarni Radom - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 1-3 (26-28 25-19 21-25 26-28 ) MVP: Piotr Nowakowski report

Penchev, Ignaczak and Nowakowski played whole matched rest was subbed after half of match. Bołądź with another decent game :thumbup:

Penchev solid on reception, attack and block despite being heavilly attacked with serve. Marko Ivovic is not the monster we saw in Paris, the guy that lead the team to european trophey.

• hi.... just want to say that im very impressed with game of Trefl.:]

• Lotos Trefl will be tested soon as they're facing Skra. Will be super-interesting. I don't actually know who will test who :P Though it's expected more from current champion to be always a favorite of any game.

I watched the repeat of Poli - Jastrzębie game. Hats of, Poli :obey: I mean it. They never gave up. Last thing I regretted in my life was the moment I let Buszek freely walk away in front of my nose and not doing anything. Now I regret I didn't go on this match though I almost got the tickets. I would probably be as pissed as Balotelli awoken at early morning after partying all night long - Jastrzębie COULD finish it in 3 sets. But, at the top of it - this match was a show :thumbup: Sometimes... you know, don't get me wrong... but sometimes I really feel Zibi Bartman learned absolutely nothing from the times he played in Częstochowa. The way he attacks using only power not brain at all reminds me him in his 20s :aww: And deep down I know he has absolutely everything to cross this magic line to become better than this but somehow he just can't. ZB9, love him or hate him, black or white, no such thing like shades of grey... :P And poor Wojtaszek, being everywhere on the court... I think he'll be ok soon. I hope so. He's such a tough guy
    On the other side two phenomenal youngsters - Śliwka and Filip. Guys are impressive and comparing one to another they are like calm water and volcano, so different and in the same time creating such an amazing duo 8o Poli is not the outsider and showing that money don't play :thumbup: (and oh shit... how tall actually Lemański is :?::!: he scares the living daylight out of me :white: )

Awful situation in Częstochowa where so-called "fans" called their players using ugly words :thumbdown: Shame. AZS was, is, will be foundation of polish volleyball, the club raised so many great players, and no matter how the situation looks like now true fans will remember that. Money means a lot in todays world, but in the long run money won't buy respect and true love.

EDIT. Still nothing about Kaliberda ;( I'm mega-sad, can't stay optimistic at all

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• During one of defences in tiebreak he bumped into band and he has two holes in knee ;( wound has to be sewed up... Popiwczak replaced him for last points. Łasko didn't appear on court at all. He has problems with knees, after two matches in a week his knees are swollen badly

I feel sorry for Wojtaszek. ;( I watched replays and he didn't have to defend this ball such crazy to get injury because point was anyway for Warszawa... I hope he will come back quick. I'm so sad with injuries of JW. BAD LUCK is too light word. It's drama. No Wojtaszek, no Kaliberda but yeah Bartman still healthy. :tzz:

• Effector Kielce - Resovia Rzeszów 1:3 (13:25, 20:25, 25:22, 19:25)
    MVP: Dawid Konarski
    Żurek as libero, Igła on bench as receiver. I guess Effector made a huge number of mistakes. Both Buszek and Penchev have tragic stats in attack. Actually, Effector won in this element. Rozalin was far more effective than his brother. Nowakowski with 5 aces, I can't even imagine that :rolll:

Lotos Trefl Gdańsk - MKS Cuprum Lubin 0:3 (16:25, 22:25, 20:25)
    MVP: Marcel Gromadowski
    And this is kind of surprise!

AZS Częstochowa - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 3:0 (25:18, 25:22, 25:17)
    MVP: Artur Udrys

Jastrzębski Węgiel - Cerrad Czarni Radom 3:1 (25:19, 25:22, 26:28, 25:20)
    MVP: Michał Łasko

AZS Olsztyn - Banimex and Zaksa - Poli are on. Transfer - Skra will start soon.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Dawid Murek playing as a libero :D

And he keep defense pretty well on the begining. I feel surprise will happen in this match. Lotos and Skra both my favorites will disappoint me today I think. (Lotos did it already). :whistle:Winiar a bit weak, he need rebuild himself after long WCH and his "holidays".