Turkish League 2014/15

• Could anyone tell how Ivana Milos has been playing in Bursa? Haven't seen her for ages... She played awesome last year in Novara :cheesy:

• Could anyone tell how Ivana Milos has been playing in Bursa? Haven't seen her for ages... She played awesome last year in Novara :cheesy:

i havent watched Bursa a lot .

her average stats so far :

she has played in 19 matches (68 sets) so far and had 43 blocks 0,63 per set average and she is 10th in the blockers standings

her average attacking percantage : % 43,56

• There is no such playoffs this season as far as I know. All top teams play against each other once again.

You are right . After quarter final , winner teams will face as a small league . As i have just checked it , these matches will be in 2 different cities . However , these 4 teams will probably be from Istanbul . In my opinion , all these matches should be in Istanbul .

I watched few matches
    Bursa doesn't have good reception so they don't use her a lot and She often gets bad balls from the setter. But she is very good in attack as always.
    Against Eczacibasi She was amazing..She was killing the balls from all sides..In one game She had 100% in attack.
    She has 57% killing spike only who is better than her are Rašić and Bauer.
    I'm verry happy with her ..She is doing nice jobe in Turkey

• I watched few matches
    Bursa doesn't have good reception so they don't use her a lot and She often gets bad balls from the setter. But she is very good in attack as always.
    Against Eczacibasi She was amazing..She was killing the balls from all sides..In one game She had 100% in attack.
    She has 57% killing spike only who is better than her are Rašić and Bauer.
    I'm verry happy with her ..She is doing nice jobe in Turkey

Where do you watch this stats because in MB stats in turkish league i see Hristina Ruseva and Elitsa Vasileva like stats leaders ?

• Bursa played with sub-young players +Milos+Penia considering challenge cup match against Scwerin therefore it was a very easy match for Fb's subs. 3-0

Penia played very badly as she was t o play much better than that but i liked her jump serves.they are strong.

Fb's Meliha Ismailoğlu played well. TvF should care about this girl bcz after Gözde Sonsırma retires the NT will need her a lot. She can reeive,jump,attack,block..she can do those things to a good extent sure she will need to improve .
    Polen Uslupehlivan should leave FB and go to a team in which she can be a starter otherwise things will be hard for her.s..as if she was better to me a few years ago.

• EcV beat Bursa B:B ..3 - 0 and both team completed the regular season by this match.

i didnt like Penia's performance why isnt Birgül playing instead ? Penia's serve is good and she is taller and more athletic than Birgül but she played badly against Fb's B team and EcV A team.
    i< liked Rivera's jump serve..after seeing those serves i got that Neslihan's serves are not as strong as before..she used to really serve very well ...she still sometimes can serve well but as if she doenst serve with full force/power as in the past.
    what is good for EcV is that Larson 's shape gets better and better..De La Cruz didnt play in this match. when De la Cruz doenst play stter Asuman's ball distribution looks better to my eyes..then as if she sets equally to all the players..Esra Gümüş was the player of the match,.she played pretty well..Asuman's game looks boring to me when De la Cruz on the court..without her less boring :D

Ilbank and GsD finished the regular season..GsD beat Ilbank 3-1 at away. it seems to have been more competitive match than the first match....Alajbeg's stats hasvent looked well so far.Hood seems to a little better than her.young prospect EzGi Dağdelenler should go to a better team such as GsD otherwise i dont think she cant show enough improvement some of us expect..Setter Gamze sets more than it should be to Centoni.
    less balls to Meijners in reception and more sets to her in attack can work for GsD.

• regular season has been completed

playoffs 8 as following

Vakıfbank - Idmanocağı
    Fenerbahçe Grundig - Sarıyer Bld.
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Bursa Büyükşehir Bld.
    Galatasaray Daikin - Nilüfer Bld.

first three matches seem to be easy.....if Nilüfer Bld.s injuried regular setter Gizem G. comes bach with a good game then GsD - Nilüfer Bld can be competitive to some extent..

the status of the playoffs 8 :

the winning four team will play the final phase and thw winner of the first league will be determined and the losing four teams will play amongst one another to determine the places from the 5th to - 8th for the european cups

also

Çanakkale Bld.
    Ilbank
    Beşiktaş
    Bakırköy Bld.Yeşilyurt.......these four teams will play amongst one another to determine which two (firts two) will stay in the firts league and which two (last two) will be relagted to the second league

• I dont expect any surprises in the playoffs. Nilufer Bld. is playing totally different and badly without the setter Gizem Giraygil and I don't think she will be back at the playoffs. I'm sure they will get some sets and push it hard but GsD will win both games IMO.

For the teams that will relegate, Bakirköy is the first and hopeless candidate. My second candidate is Canakkale Bld. Ilbank has been performing much better recently and same for Besiktas, especially now when their injured players are finally back.

• wait so there will be no semis or finals in the playoffs?

• wait so there will be no semis or finals in the playoffs?

after playoffs 8 there will be a mini league amongst top four teams : one team will face other three two times in two cities (every team will play totally 6 matches) then which one reaches the highets point will be the champion.