Turkish League 2014/15

• Unfortunately , no . Schedule is too busy for it .

• I think that in world team you forgot bulgarian players. Hristina Ruseva is one of the best MB in turkish league. Elitsa Vasileva and Gabi Koeva are also very good players.

• the results of 3rd week of second half :

GALATASARAY DAIKIN vs BEŞİKTAŞ : 3 - 2 ( 22-25,27-25,25-23,23-25,15-10)
    stats

İDMAN OCAĞI vs FENERBAHÇE GRUNDIG : 1 -3 ( 19-25,15-25,27-25,24-26)
    stats

BURSA B.ŞEHİR BLD. vs BAKIRKÖY BLD.YEŞİLYURT : 3- 0 (25-13,26-24,25-17)
    stats

SARIYER BLD. vs ÇANAKKALE BLD. : 3 -1 ( 25-21,17-25,25-22,25-20)
    stats

VAKIFBANK vs NİLÜFER BLD. : 3 -0 (25-10,25-13,25-19)
    stats

ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA vs İLBANK : 3 - 0 (25-10,25-14,25-12)
    stats

• the standings after the 14 matches :

1.Vakıfbank 38 points
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 37
    3.Fenerbahçe Grundig 35 (1 match missing)
    4.Nilüfer Belediye 25
    5.Galatasaray Daikin 22 (1 match missing)
    6.Idmanocağı 22
    7.Bursa B.Belediye 18
    8.Sarıyer Belediye 18 (1 match missing)
    9.Çanakkale Belediye 16
    10.Ilbank 8
    11.Beşiktaş 7
    12.Bakırköy B. Yeşilyurt 0 (1 match missing)

• By looking stats Ana Starcevic is playing realy good for Besiktas ..Did someone watched how does She play ? :)
    She played only two matches with Besiktas and on this matches She had over 20 points :)

• Best blocker of the league so far, Hristina Ruseva is injured. Didn't see her injury moment, but she was crying at the side and had ice on her knee. Too bad for Nilufer, after their setter, they also lost their MB.

They also lost against Sariyer tonight 3-2

• Best blocker of the league so far, Hristina Ruseva is injured. Didn't see her injury moment, but she was crying at the side and had ice on her knee. Too bad for Nilufer, after their setter, they also lost their MB.

They also lost against Sariyer tonight 3-2

Oh! I hope it's not anything serious, knee injuries are bad
    Wish her a speedy recovery

• Oh! I hope it's not anything serious, knee injuries are bad
    Wish her a speedy recovery

Btw Malasevic is a mess, don't really know what is wrong with her. Alexis Crimes is so far the only useful foreigner for Sariyer this season and she is leading her team. Silie is also a very useful transfer since she is a versatile player. But rest are just hopeless.

• Btw Malasevic is a mess, don't really know what is wrong with her. Alexis Crimes is so far the only useful foreigner for Sariyer this season and she is leading her team. Silie is also a very useful transfer since she is a versatile player. But rest are just hopeless.

I still haven;t watched them play. I saw Alexis had 11 blocks last match :white: :white: :white: Pity she is not with NT anymore. I am also very excited about Sillie in Turkey but I didn't have a chance to watch her

• Any news on how is Sheilla Castro doing in Vakifbank?

• Any news on how is Sheilla Castro doing in Vakifbank?

Still far below expectations. With Brakocevic, Vakifbank was and could be in a much different level. With Sheila, they are just a regular team. However she will probably play her best games against Kazan.
    I believe Vakifbank wont keep her next season.

• Still far below expectations. With Brakocevic, Vakifbank was and could be in a much different level. With Sheila, they are just a regular team. However she will probably play her best games against Kazan.
    I believe Vakifbank wont keep her next season.

Not VakifBank. I think she wont stay in Turkey. Its to far from her country Brazil. If they win CL she will definitely leave because this is her goal and the reason why she chose Vakif as her new club.
    But if not she wont stay too. European league is then over for her and she returns to Brazil keeps playing volleyball there and after few years maybe she retires.

• i couldnt watch it..FbG beat EcV 3-0 :white: EcV lost second time 3-0 after Volero Zurich match...i checked the stats and saw only De l Cruz seems to have played ok....
    now Fb has one match missing....they will have most probably the same points as VB : 44 after that unplayed match..Ecv has 40 pnts in third place