Turkish League 2014/15

• id like to call out to Burcu H here..pls we want you to do interviews with Wang,Pena,Rivera,Starcevic and different players..pls stop making interview mainly with VB's players then ECV etc. :hit: just take a trip and go to the other cities other than istanbul and find those players and do interview with them!!!

• id like to call out to Burcu H here..pls we want you to do interviews with Wang,Pena,Rivera,Starcevic and different players..pls stop making interview mainly with VB's players then ECV etc. :hit: just take a trip and go to the other cities other than istanbul and find those players and do interview with them!!!

Well she is not making interviews only with Vakif or Ecz she also does with others.. Wang can not be interviewed because as you know she knows 0 english and i think an inteview with a translator would be weird.. Also top teams have the greats stars which other peoplenwould be interested in seing

• Well she is not making interviews only with Vakif or Ecz she also does with others.. Wang can not be interviewed because as you know she knows 0 english and i think an inteview with a translator would be weird.. Also top teams have the greats stars which other peoplenwould be interested in seing

not weird to me..id like to hear about differenet players' opinions not only Istanbul's stars

• I hope so that there will be soon Son Set interview with Elitsa Vasileva. She is so sweet and positive and will be very nice interview.

I hope so that there will be soon Son Set interview with Elitsa Vasileva. She is so sweet and positive and will be very nice interview.

these are key qualities fro Burcu : being positive,smiling having a good looking :lol: im sure she will do an interview with Vasileva soon

• Bravo Centoni :super: and Mejiner :gone: :down: if vakif lose second set maybe they''ll comeback with 3 sets win :whistle:

• Who is playing for Vakif? And any streaming for the match?

• http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin
    1st set they play with all local player, 2nd set Shei, Vasi in and now they win

This streaming doesn't work for me :(

• GsD is playing 4 people on the court, no middles at all. Its sad for Melis, I'm sure she won't be able to play in any of the good teams after this season.

• Fenerbahce lost 0-3 to Besiktas.

When last time did Fenerbahce lose without single set?

• Terrible end by GsD. Congrats Vakifbank 3-1.

Today I clearly understood that Gamze is not a bad setter, the team is. Her style reminds me a bit of Ana Antonijevic. First of all, GsD has not middles that can attack or have the right approach to attack. I think Barbolini forbid them to do the slides as well which Asli Kalac used to do a lot last season. Moreover Meijners and Bosetti are bad attackers from zone 6. As a result of this, Gamze is forced to play at position 4, 2 and 1 only. To me Centoni is pretty inconsistent, she is so vulnerable against good blocks and demands a certain type of set to be efficient. Meijners is the only reliable attacker but she damages the reception and defense badly. So GsD is not a team at all which in my opinion is much worse than most other mid-level teams like Nilufer or Idmanocagi.

As USAvolleyball mentioned once, it will be so nice to see Gamze in a more balanced team such as Eczacibasi where reception is decent, middles attack properly and all three wing spikers can attack in a good level. GsD was like this last year with Saori, Montano, Rabadzhieva and Veljkovic and that was when Gamze shined. On the other hand if Gamze leaves the team, it will be a huge kaos to find another local setter.

P.s. A big applaud to the young Ada Germen who came in the game in the very end and almost made an ace, a perfect reception, an attacking point and a good defense.

• You are absolutely right about Gamze reminding of Ana. Especially those sets to pos 1 when the reception is perfect..

• i watched the match : GsD-VB...first two sets were good then VB served better and GsD started to make mistakes.

GsD could have took second set but Sheilla's serves didnt alllow that to happen.
    i liked Gamze's sets except the ones to the middles.they were againt double blocks of VB
    Middle Melis was terrible.Aslı was bad.except the last part of the last set.
    Libero Nihan was good.maybe the best of her team
    Meijners was good at attacking and her reception looked less bad to my eyes than before in this match :D
    Centoni was playing well in first two sets then got inefficient in the rest of the game

Vb's best were Kübra and Vasileva.
    Sheilla's serves were efficient.when she served Vb tok the points back to back
    Gözde was so so.
    libero Örge was good at defence
    Naz played as usual

• So in playoffs , we will watch GsD - Vakif , Fener - Eczaci in semi-final .