Dinamo Moscow
    Omichka Omsk

Dinamo Krasnodar
    Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg

Zarechie Odintsovo
    Proton Saratov
    Avtodor Metar Chelabinsk
    [color=#ff0000]Leningradka Sankt Petersburg

• In that case Leningradka with Debarieleva, Yagodina and Rinieri should take part in SuperLeague.

How it is possible that Ufa has eliminated Sankt Petersburg in play-out.

• The general meeting for presidents and directors of clubs will be held at the end of May. There will be discussed questions about participation/quitting Superlegue and Legue A next season.

Leningradka was leading 2-0 in third crucial home match and lost 10-15 in fifth set.

• People, with Fernanda Garay, Fabiola and Calderon, Krasnodar will only be able to play the russian league with two of them?!
    Is there a rule that there can be only 2 foreigners among the 12 players or this only applies to the starting 6?

• People, with Fernanda Garay, Fabiola and Calderon, Krasnodar will only be able to play the russian league with two of them?!
    Is there a rule that there can be only 2 foreigners among the 12 players or this only applies to the starting 6?

People, with Fernanda Garay, Fabiola and Calderon, Krasnodar will only be able to play the russian league with two of them?!

Last year it was said Calderon will be counted as a Russian player. I don't know what or if that has changed.. If she's countead as a foreigner only 1 more player can be a foreigner.. among the 12

• Last year it was said Calderon will be counted as a Russian player. I don't know what or if that has changed.. If she's countead as a foreigner only 1 more player can be a foreigner.. among the 12

There was a news just these days saying that Krasnodar announced that Calderon will count as foreginer...so that's why I'm really confused ?(

• IMHO it's just a nonesense signing both Fabiola and Garay if Calderon is still counted as foreigner :whistle: I hope that Rosir will be treated as Russian :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• As far as I know, Calderon now has all the papers for Russian citizenships, but the fact that she's Russian now has to be approved by some FIVB commission. Abd this commission gathers only 2 times a year - once in spring and other time in autumn. Krasnodar missed the first gathering in spring, but they are really sure they won't miss the autumn one. So then Russian league will start in late autumn Calderon will already be considered Russian as a player.

• does pankova have a team already?

Ekaterina Kosianenko (Pankova) will play in Dinamo Moscow ^^

• No I don't think so.. Moskow made a crucial tranfer and that is Pankova who is the best Russian setter. Now she can set her fast ball$ to Kosheleva and Obmochaeva who can hit those well and many slides to Morozova.. Also they transfered Moroz who is a good blocker and simple middle attacker, she'll get some ball$ too.. Marchenko is the only tranfer I don't like and they have a space for another foreginer so I hope they transfer a good passer, but cant think of any other available than Logan and she won't go there.. So it would look like this

S:Babeshina<Pankova

OHs: ( I don't know situation in Omichka since Mammadova left, who will replace her..) Julia>Marchenko, Kosheleva-X

OPP: Carrilo<Obmochaeva (Natalia is much more stable and scoring when needed)

MBs: Irisova<Morozova, Anastasia S>Moroz

Libero: Kuzyakina<Malova

I think nxt year we will have a more balanced league and I am looking forward to watch it.. especially since Krasnodar has also made great tranfer.. It will be a though competition for the OHs position there - Sokolova, Sherban, Pasynkova, Garay(?) :white:

• USAvolleyfan, Omichka has already signed a contract with Mihajlovic :whistle: ^^

• I think Russian League somehow has become more interesting since they have discovered a bunch of talented young local OHs. I never thought Russia would make it, thanks to Marichev probably.

What is so great is that both Pasynkova and Chaplina left Karpol and they're about to begin their new volleyball career. Both of them had a tendency to be a bit unstable last year on NT, but still they were useful players. Omsk's Kutyukova has been a big surprise too. She's not a typical russian player as we could imagine. She's not tall at all but plays a very consistent volleyball and I'd say that she's a very balanced player. She had a brilliant season and did the same in Montreux cup, so I even except her to be starter this year aside Kosheleva.

Nastya Bavykina, Yana Scherban are good too. They're probably not enough to be starters but can be as useful as Pasynkova and Chaplina last year. Bavykina is only 22 years old and had a great season in Odintsovo, so she definitely deserves a spot. Plus, she's beautiful. Scherban on the other hand played awfully 12-13 season, but still is a talented player that has a good potential, so let's see what will happen. leastwise she was the best Russian OH in Montreux among with Kutyukova.

Natasha Malykh is also very fun to watch. Obviously she's not a typical russian player either. she's only 1,87cm and doesn't like sky B A LLS. she likes fast sets and uses her fast feet and arm-swings. I'm quite sure that she will be a great back-up OPP for Obmochaeva this year.

About setters - Apart from Kosianenko, I don't see anyone good. Moscow's Vetrova is boring, so is Startseva (she usually plays okay, but it's a totally different story when she has Gamova or Obmochaeva aside herself). Probably Novik(The young setter who looks like Pasynkova :rolll: ) or Krasnodar's Uraleva will be the back-up setter.

• i'll add pankova to the good setters

Pankova and Kosianenko is the same person :D