Russia - Суперлига 2014/15

• Yes, there was a change later in the match, but it was Ezhova who started. She had a bad second set, but she also had to cover Chaplina who couldn't pass to save her life.

Ok, thanks for info. I don't think Kazan will be able to fully compensate the losses of Larson and Ulanova, so they're weaker than last season. I wonder why they don't use their 2nd spot for a foreign player in addition to Del Core, Yurieva counts as Russian since last season...

• Silie playing as OH - quite interesting :D but her passing was poor :whistle: Alisheva was surprisingly weak :what:

In Uralochka Karpol used Ilchenko as receiving OP, Ruiz with receiving OH and Malofeeva as OH without reception. In Leningradka Santos was the best scorer playing as putre OH together with Rinieri :D

Omichka is struggling with money, but Kutyukova sowed once again her passing skills :wavy: by Zarechie Fetisova was like a wall, but she didn't spike often, Malykh and Bavykina were leaders here ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Superb match for Kosheleva , Lyuba and Dianskaya.

When Lyuba played superb, because I don't saw it... Kosheleva is in great shape for a loooong time, she's giant :super:

Omsk's middleblockers was so good, they suprised me a lot. Orlova 12/17 + 6 blocks, Irisova 18/27 + 2 blocks :cheesy:

• Yeah, I was surprised with the lack of Yaneva, she didn't even come in as sub (maybe she's injured or something?). I fully agree on Larson and Ulanova. Gamova still not in her top shape, although she did play better as the match went on. Del Core is Del Core, she hardly ever goes below a certain level.

As for Omichka-Zarieche match. I saw about half of it (first, fifth and some fourth sets) and thought it was a bit.. messy.

• Couldn't watch the last 2 sets but I felt DelCore was still in great shape in this match. She will be the most crucial player for Kazan, together with Gamova. If they hold up Kazan might have some chances, but their roster seems way weaker than Krasnodar and also at the european level I feel they will be struggling a lot more. But it is understandable after all they achieved last year.

• One more thing. Can't wait for the official stats to see how many balls Yurieva got from Startseva.. Cos for most part of the match she was actually using her quite a lot and not only when her team had a 10 point lead. Sure, connection wasn't there, don't know if Yelena had like 2 clear balls to kill, but she did try her, while Borodakova was (as usual) a cheerleader :D

• Yeah, I was surprised with the lack of Yaneva, she didn't even come in as sub (maybe she's injured or something?). I fully agree on Larson and Ulanova. Gamova still not in her top shape, although she did play better as the match went on. Del Core is Del Core, she hardly ever goes below a certain level.

:aww: I had totally forgotten that Yaneva is in Kazan, I thought they hadn't even signed another foreign player :D
    Yaneva missed WCH because of an injury, maybe she hasn't recovered yet. I'm not sure if she'll be better than Chaplina though...

• hm so probably Santos is spiking well from the left wing, I only saw her a few times spiking from 4 when she was a bench player in 2011 and Gala was putting her as short substitute for Palacios or Salas..and is she still jump serving?

• Any stream for Krasnodar x Leningradka ?

• So I guess I've found photo of the week:

Rinieri and Sokolova at the net :cheesy:

Btw, Simona's reception stats! :obey:

• After FIVB congress Calderon can be counted as Russian, so Dinamo Krasnodar can use her, Fabiola and Garay simultaneously :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game