Russia - Суперлига 2014/15

• Suprise during 1st day of Russian Cup.

Sakhalin, Team from Higher League A, won v Leningradka 3-2.

Player stats command "Sakhalin":

Number 7 Nemtinova N. (19 points (6 units)), №15 Gilmanova Yu (16 points), №17 Karshakevich G. (11 points), №4 Azanova A. and O. №9 Vyazovik (9 points) A. Butko №1 and №11 Klimenko E. (5 points), №10 Popova E (3 points), №16 Babkin E. (1 point).

Player stats command "Leningradka":

№8 Rinieri C. (21 points), №10 Zvyagina A. (17 points (5 units)), №9 A. Santos (9 points), №7 Petrova E (8 points), №2 Tkachev E. (6 points), №6 Bukreeva O. and №12 Emilyanova E. (4 points), №1 Rossamahina D. (3 points), №3 Shchukin T. (2 points), №16 Nepomnyashchikh B. (1 point).

unit = block

• I don't know still how looks rules for Russian Cup that year but looking for results Uralochka HTMK doesn't care about the competition. Yesterday lost to Severianka Cherepovets 0-3.

• I don't know still how looks rules for Russian Cup that year but looking for results Uralochka HTMK doesn't care about the competition. Yesterday lost to Severianka Cherepovets 0-3.

It will be a Final Six competition, will qualify the first in each group, plus the best second place and Moscow (current Champion).

http://www.volley.ru/news/10707/

• It will be a Final Six competition, will qualify the first in each group, plus the best second place and Moscow (current Champion).

http://www.volley.ru/news/10707/

No, no, I know google translator is tricky here ;) the last spot is a 'wild card' from Russian Volleyball Federation.

• No, no, I know google translator is tricky here ;) the last spot is a 'wild card' from Russian Volleyball Federation.

That makes much more sence.. :rolll: :drink:

• Heheh, yeah :lol:

So the 5 teams qualified are: Kazan, Moscow, Krasnodar, Omichka and Severyanka Cherepovets (best second team).

• She already played in cup matches.

• Any links to watch Moscow x Omichka today?

• Any links to watch Moscow x Omichka today?

Nope :( It's impossible to find a live score too :mad:

• New to the boards but been lurking since around 2013.

I am really interested in the Russian league both men and women. I know of this site that does live scores and also tells you fixture dates, not only for Russian league but all the other leagues as well as champions league, cev cup etc.

Here is the link for the livescore for the Dinamo game and the leningradka game as well since it is live

http://www.scorespro.com/volle…men/2014-2015/livescores/

• uhh what's wrong with Krasnodar-saratov match?

the link on laola just disappeared :white: and I can't find any other one working :sos:

• What happened to Alena Golosnova? Wasn't she in Uralochka HTMK at the beginning of the season? At 22 years of age isn't she a bit young to be an "Ex-Player"?

• uhh what's wrong with Krasnodar-saratov match?

the link on laola just disappeared :white: and I can't find any other one working :sos:

Not sure laola has done it already with Krasnodar match, maybe there will be a repeat somewhere. Check the team's webpage or vk page to see if anyone posts a link to rewatch it

• Chelyabinsk - Zarieche 1:3 (22:25, 11:25, 25:23, 22:25)

Natalya Malykh - 28 points, 81%!!! (25/31), 2 blocks, 1 ace :white: :obey: :obey: