The 2015 CEV Cup

• For the laola1.tv schedule , GsD-Omichka will not be broadcasted . Is there anyone who can give us a way to watch it ?

• i would call it a "clear win" rather than " destruction".....Gsd could have won second set...Omicka is one of the good teams of russian league....next week Gsd will have to do its best to take it to golden set..if they can serve very well then why not bcz omicka's attack power is good..Omicka seems to be close to the f4..hopefully Gsd will prove me wrong

• Congrats omsk. I can't watch the game! I was thinking Galatasaray 's chance is hard in bermuda satan triangle(russia-serbia-bulgaria referees).
    Galatasaray is as azeri clubs! Every year is a unstable different team...

• GsD-Omicka match will be exciting.....GsD will have to first win 3-0 or 3-1 then golden set...hard job indeed!
    GsD lost to EcV's backups..i didnt get why they lost..maybe they were thinking about this match..otherwise Gsd should have won..actually Gsd ,unlike last year, is a young team : Gamze,Bosetti,Aslı,Özgenur,Melis,Ezgi except Centoni,Mejiners and libero Nihan..if tomorrow omicka can serve well then they can at least get two sets from Gsd...GsD has to play with serving very well and its best

i didnt watch Dinamo Moscow much this season but Omicka seems to be playing better volleyball than Moscow..i think it wont be wrong to say they are the team after Kazan and Krasnodar in russian league.

• GsD-Omicka match will be exciting.....GsD will have to first win 3-0 or 3-1 then golden set...hard job indeed!
    GsD lost to EcV's backups..i didnt get why they lost..maybe they were thinking about this match..otherwise Gsd should have won..actually Gsd unles last year is a young team : Gamze,Bosetti,Aslı,Özgenur,Melis,Ezgi except Centoni,Mejiners and libero Nihan..if tomorrow omicka can serve well then they can at least get two sets from Gsd...GsD has to play with serving very well and its best

i didnt watch Dinamo Moscow much this season but Omicka seems to be playing better volleyball than Moscow..i think it wont be wrong to say they are the team after Kazan and Krasnodar in russian league.

GsD lost against EcV because of bad management. Meijners was having the worst game of her so far and Barbolini never benches her. If they play regularly, I'm sure Ezgi or young Ada Germen will contribute better in terms of reception/defense. Also Özgenur should start instead of Melis. However no way that GsD wins 3-0 or 3-1 today.

• Congrats to GSD bravo to Aslı Kalaç and her blocks at the end :obey:
    Centoni was the leader of her team..all the played did thier best congrats to them....setter Gamze's sets quality were not good enough the same for Omicka's setter.i like Gamze's distribution but she has to improve the quality of her sets A LOT..

GsD blocked very well..
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27050

• now we have Krasnodar,Rabita,Atom and GsD for semifinal..

Krasnodar and Rabıta seem to be pre-favorite..i dont know much about Rabita this season but they have a very good roster..Atom and GsD can be tough opponent for these two..
    my fav is Krasnodar for this cup....

• The best italian played in turkey is centoni so far... She is real a captain and professional.

• Is Carrillo injuried again? She didnt play today.

Also Babeshina is missing the team in a while, is she seriouly injuried?

I don't think Carrillo is injured, as she played last two sets of the match between Omichka and Avtodor on Friday (and she had some good stats). As for Babeshina she is indeed injured (abdominal muscles), I'm not sure, but I think I've read she'll be out for a couple of weeks (3 or so). She's been out for the last few matches, so I guess she'll be ready for Superleague play-offs next week.

• I don't think Carrillo is injured, as she played last two sets of the match between Omichka and Avtodor on Friday (and she had some good stats). As for Babeshina she is indeed injured (abdominal muscles), I'm not sure, but I think I've read she'll be out for a couple of weeks (3 or so). She's been out for the last few matches, so I guess she'll be ready for Superleague play-offs next week.

Thank you dear! :flower: