The 2015 CEV Cup

• i used to think that Krasnodar was the pre-fav for this cup however i dont think as that anymore...Rabita can win the cup too or maybe GsD and Atom..

to have a better opinion i have to watch both matches today

i really think Rabita can beat Krasnodar and advance to the final with a good game on the other hand Krasnodar after losing in its national league can do its best for the final..thats a possibility too

for Atom - GsD ....Atom is the fav at home (i found Micelli's comments exaggerated on GsD)
    for GSD crucial players/parts will be setter Gamze's sets quality,Mejiners's reception and middle contribution...if GsD can get a good contribution from those parts then can beat Atom.

• What Your nick means?

Saw this now Bartek. It's a common dish in both Turkish and Swedish cuisine. In Turkish it is called "Köfte" and in Swedish "Köttbullar". As a Turk living in Sweden, could not come up with a better nickname :lol:

Sorry for :offtopic:

• GsD reception is too bad as usual . Nihan made 2-3 reception mistakes and Meijners too . Gamze doesn't use her middles and Bosetti . So , it is difficult for GsD to take 2 sets at least .

• Sopot served well and Zarolinska had a good game on the other hand Centoni had a bad game..Belcik almost set no balls to Efimienko :!:

middle Melis cant be a middle..she is just 183 cm tall and doesnt have a good tecnique or block..her block is better than her attack but not that good..she doesnt have any special qualities to be a good middle..neither athletism (like Argentian short middle ?) nor a good technique (like Gioli )..so why is she a middle? she is just wasting her career as middle...

• Sopot served well and Zarolinska had a good game on the other hand Centoni had a bad game..Belcik almost set no balls to Efimienko :!:

middle Melis cant be a middle..she is just 183 cm tall and doesnt have a good tecnique or block..her block is better than her attack but not that good..she doesnt have any special qualities to be a good middle..neither athletism (like Argentian short middle ?) nor a good technique (like Gioli )..so why is she a middle? she is just wasting her career as middle...

She was in Vakif for 3-4 seasons and usually came in to sub Bahar on serve and did a good job there.. I remember her coming in to play in the final against Eczacibasi 2 years ago and wasn't that bad.. She is young but I think she lost too much sitting on the bench in Vakif