Italy - SuperLega Unipol Sai 2014-2015

• I express myself in a very bad way. I wasn't blaming Kurek for yesterday's lose, but telling that generally he's not the player Treia needs on court, considering the kind of team they are (strongest MB couple of the world). Treia needs a good passer who can also kill the ball when its needed. Kovar is not that player right now, with his up and downs... And still Kurek is useless for Treia. And I agree about weakness of service, but the real weak link right now is the coach, with his bloody decisions... :white:

I'll second to this point, as I wrote in 118th post, Kurek should go back to Plusliga and find his position.
    I mean, if you think about it, Zibi's position is surely the best fit for Kurek too.
    Man those two just cannot get away from each other.

• Birarelli, Solè, Martin are on top of blocking just behind Simon.

I don't think Simon is a great a blocker, but only a good one, on the other hand he's the best spiker among his colleagues in the same position, IMHO.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Trento is now on 2nd place in Serie A1 before the Modena-Macerata and Trentino-Piacenza meetings. Nemez got in attacking shape. I don't know what was Collaci doing on the court, Kaziyski received almost all serves by himself and still managed to spike good. Strange match btw, Monza couldn't transform their defenses into points.

Macerata has problems in tight matches, probably psychological. A lot of missed tiebreaks.

Btw, could anyone explain me from technical point of view why Rauwerdink is on the court for Latina instead of Skrimov these matches? Is he better in defense, covers more area in reception or attacks better /certainly is not for the serve/? It can't be just for block.

• I was in Palapanini. What a great match! Verona is a very good team, very well balanced. Modena has to improve in the block, Piano in particular because we all know he can do very much better

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Maurice Torres scored 31 points in his debut with Molfetta! :white: :super:

Treia should change coach as soon as possible. You can't play at 20% of your possibilities with such a strong team! Giuliani looks like a lost soul.

• Racing on top of first half tournament seems to be interesting :dance6: . Trento looks quite strong but unstable, poor defense except Lanza and Libero. Waiting for next match on Sunday

• Can anyone answer me? Perhaps supporters of Latina who are close to the team?

• Finally.... Macerata win something...

The new lineup today looked quite interesting and promising. The listed OHs are Kurek and Parodi and Opp is Kovar, but the real Opp is Kurek as he spiked 90% on the right side. Judging from the 4th and 5th set, this mechanism actually works.

So most likely Trentino will claim the half-season winner and Modena lost the reign in the very last match. Macerata diverted a little bit in the middle of this half-season but hopefully they can go back on track with their current 3rd place position.

• Treia beat 3-2 Modena. It wasnt a good match. At last Kurek woke up! The match changed when Baranowicz started to set him higher. Parodi, like in the last matches, played a good match. I didnt expect Baranowicz as Treia´s e 2 top blocker. What a pity he wont be seen in NT.

Modena played without block. Just one point from the middles.

• Modena played without block. Just one point from the middles.

As I wrote in a previous post, the biggest problem of Modena is the total inexistent block this year.

• Treia won because of the top shape of Parodi and the spiking and serving of Kurek.

About Latina, I needed technical explanation.

In Trentino Nemetz is now in shape and with the spikes vs triple blocks of Kaziyski and the zone 2 and zone 6 attacks of Lanza the team really looks like contender for the title /if there are no injuries/

• so excited for the last round of first half of tournament, Trento now on top :cup: Touch serves took Trento some advantages, blocking as well. I'd like to see Lanaz's back attack from zone 6, so powerful and Solè stopping in the air, waiting for a while then spike :thumbsup: - Matey and Nemec also did well job.

Btw, which any prizes for the MVP or just a tittle :whistle:

• This match MVP is surely Nemetz (21 serves, 1 error, 4 aces), the previous match it should go to Matey for receiving half of all serves with good percentage.

• I'm quite surprised to see Trento up there, but in the end they won every important match (Perugia, Macerata and Modena) so it is deserved. Anyway top 4 teams are there so close to each other, so everything is possible. Next turn will be Modena-Perugia and Verona-Lube so it can already change something!
    Modena lost against two of the main contenders for the title, they have to gain back the game they had until two weeks ago, showing that they can play well also against strong teams.

• Yeah, top 4 is so close, win or lose any match can change immediately.

Abt MVP they just score how many points and how impressive players did, not usually judge on how effective in reception, I think

• anybody can tell me where i can watch games from italian league in internet?

Here. Just limited matches :wall:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jujesika

If u wanna watch live, you can access Sportube.tv and look for the link - with very high quality. Normally, there are 5 matches live in that website and 1 match on Nail channel which you can find out on Fromsport.com. I love this tournament as they broadcast every match that I can follow inspite of living away from Italia. :thumbsup: