Italy - SuperLega Unipol Sai 2014-2015

• Here is a quick summary about the American players involved in Italy this week.

Sander Goes Off in Verona Sweep

I saw Sander last month in Modena. Very good talent

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• {youtube]

[/media]

• Molfetta released Wytze Kooistra when they signed Maurice Torres at the end of December 2014. The same happened with Tsimafei Zhukouski when they recruited Raydel Hierrezuelo. Does anyone have information regarding the two? What happened to them and where did they go?

Kooistra maybe going to Olympiakos (Greece)

• Is there any link for the Trento match tonight ? I didnt see it on sportube and sportlemond :(

I think you will find a link on sportlemon later. I hope to see an interesting match and of course I will support Molfetta :box:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think you will find a link on sportlemon later. I hope to see an interesting match and of course I will support Molfetta :box:

Thks, I've just found it on FromHOT and intended to delete the post :))) yeah, hope an intersting match :heart:

• I think you will find a link on sportlemon later. I hope to see an interesting match and of course I will support Molfetta :box:

Of course, how could you possibly support the other Italian team :lol:

• Molfetta won :obey: They won against Milano x2, Città di Castello x2, Monza, Ravenna, Treia, and Trento! :thumbup:

I support Molfetta because that city is close to mine. :D

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• N'Gapeth today did not play vs Monza, he wasn't even there with his team. They did not give any explanation.

• Allen Sket was pretty impressive today. Lanza had problems with reception and serving, and Matey with attack. He can't spike when tired. THey played too many sets in too short period. BTW, even Molfetta have better setter than Trentino. No that Zygadlo is bad, just not a first choice for a team in top 5.

• N'Gapeth today did not play vs Monza, he wasn't even there with his team. They did not give any explanation.

What a fantastic game of Yuki Ishikawa in Modena Volley !!!! :white: :white:
    18 years, 62% of attack and 0 errors! :woohoo: :woohoo: :obey:

• I thought they would won after a very good first set. While Matey was very bad in attack, why didnt share the balls with Nemec. Both Lanza and Matey had trouble in reception. They would win the tie break, I thought, like so many previous matches of the tournament -_- It's 1.30 am in my country when the matceh finished and they lost OMG poor me and them :(

• I thought they would won after a very good first set. While Matey was very bad in attack, why didnt share the balls with Nemec. Both Lanza and Matey had trouble in reception. They would win the tie break, I thought, like so many previous matches of the tournament -_- It's 1.30 am in my country when the matceh finished and they lost OMG poor me and them :(

Lanza had much more trouble in the reception. They made the configuration such as Matey to receive the strongest serves and he still had better reception. Lanza is a great player, but he should be unbreakable like Murilo if he want to get some medals with the club or national team.

• What a fantastic game of Yuki Ishikawa in Modena Volley !!!!:white::white:
    18 years, 62% of attack and 0 errors!:woohoo::woohoo::obey:

Also, a great official debut from the first minute (if I am not mistaken) for Treia's Chilean OH Dusan Bonacic. He was very consistent in the away win in Padova with his 21 points and 6 blocks!

• I missed Trento match tonight due to very poor Internet speed :( Rai sport's not available in my country and link from Fromsport was very bad. It seems they played very well, haizzz ;( :cursing: X( I just wanna watch a vollleyball match -_-