Italy - SuperLega Unipol Sai 2014-2015

• "Variazione impianto, Diretta Lega Volley Channel", I saw it on Legavolley ? What does it means ? They wont broadcast on Sportube @@

Variazione impianto means that there was a change of venue for that match.
    Diretta legavolley channel means that you can watch the match on sportube.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yesterday Molfetta was playing well and in the first set they were leading 20-24 (or 21-24) and Latina won the set with some blocks. Then Molfetta started to play worse and they lose the match 3-0 but they deserved something more. You can't throw away a match! If they reacted after the first set, the match would have been way more interesting. In the crowd there were a lot of perople from Molfetta to support the team, I read that they were about 100.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Excellent game by the young japanese from Modena Yuki Ishikawa, a very pleasant surprise

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Matey Kaziyski is touching 390cms now :)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939373982749256

• Matey Kaziyski is touching 390cms now :)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939373982749256

More than 384cms by Simon! Great!

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• It think Simon is touching 387cm?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjL6PEfYog8

According to this video, Simon reaches 384, even if the description says that previously he has reached 389.

• Trentino with 73% in attack! Kaziyski used his new reach really well and this time got the MVP, although all players had high percentage :)

• I went to watch Verona-Perugia last night! What a match: in the first two sets Verona played well but Perugia didn't put its 100% effort to win, then in the 3rd and 4th they started to play really better and left no chances to Verona. The 5th was controlled by Perugia until the very end, when they suffered Gasparini's serve and then White's.
    Fromm was good in attack, but in reception it is basically a hole. Vujevic did all the work in reception and defense and (for the first time) I saw him angry with his team-mates for their little effort in defense. Atanasijevic was good in attack but on serve has to find his better days still: 8 mistakes and no ace!

On the other side Sander had a great match, Deroo was subbed at a certain point but I didn't understand why as he wasn't underperforming. I like this team, they're in great shape, I hope they manage to qualify for some european competitions of the next season!

• Pretty entertaining match Trento - Latina. Latina could go in tiebreak if they used pipe attacks more. Kaziyski had to step on serve to finish this match.

• Today I watched Perugia for the first time since the Italy Cup F4. The team had an easy win against Piacenza. Our game is so improved. With Vujevic as starter everything works better. Even Beretta had a nice match. On the other side I don't understand Radici's ideas. He changes and changes and changes... for nothing. The only good moment his team had in the match was in the second set, when ter Horst was on court, then he took him out and Piacenza fallen apart. Tavares was supposed to be the weak link in this team, but he was the best player today, beside the always green Tencati.

• Treia defeated 3-2 Trento. Despite of some little mistakes, Kurek has a good match. Baranowicz almost always sets to him in the pipes. Podracsanin was just a block machine. 7 blocks :white: Trento played with two young guys. I was quite impressed by Nelli, he didnt seem overwhelmed by the pressure.

• Strange game for Trento, as they led the first set and also the second till 12-7. Then Treia started to play better, thanks to Fei managed to win it 3-2. Besides Kurek there isn't a stable OH, as Parodi went soon out of the match, while Kovar doesn't convince me 100%. Treia can still make it for the second place, as Trento will rest next week. Anyway both of them will have to face Modena, so everything is still open!

• I thought Trento got 3 points after leading 14-9 in set 2. Then, supporting from home fans, 4 error attacks consecutively by Matey @@ and Lanza got injury generated a very huge chance for Lube. Actually, both Matey and Lanza were not in good attack and reception. Young Trento players had some impressive moment :D In set 5, Zygado should be on the court. Anyway, congrate to Lube and their fan.