* Argentina
    * Peru

• From Asia (4 berths):

* Japan
    * Thailand
    * China
    * Korea

info source link
    Hosts Thailand up against Korea, Japan set cup 2012 final rematch with China in semi-finals of Asian Girls' U17 Championship
    the top four teams has already qualifed for WCH U-18 2015, no matter how they are finally ranked.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Tomorrow starts the Youth Panamerican Cup 2015 and will qualified the best team of Pool B to the YWCH.

Pool A: Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Dom. Rep.
    Pool B: Puerto Rico, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba.

• Tomorrow starts the Youth Panamerican Cup 2015 and will qualified the best team of Pool B to the YWCH.

Pool A: Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Dom. Rep.
    Pool B: Puerto Rico, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba.

how can i read "the best team of Pool B" ?

to be me...

• thank you...what a story...
    so this time the vacancy is not subject to the final ranking, but the pool ranking...

to be me...

• All teams in pool A have already qualified. This qualification is same as 2013 edition.

i understand what you mean and the regulation is made like this...

however, you dont get me right i am afraid.
    what i mean the final standing can also decide the teams who are not qualified...then the tournament will be more complex and uncertainty.
    maybe even the final between two teams from the same group B will decide the vacancy...i like that one...

but the pan american volleyball union did not choose this competition. :D that's it.

to be me...

• i understand what you mean and the regulation is made like this...

however, you dont get me right i am afraid.
    what i mean the final standing can also decide the teams who are not qualified...then the tournament will be more complex and uncertainty.
    maybe even the final between two teams from the same group B will decide the vacancy...i like that one...

but the pan american volleyball union did not choose this competition. :D that's it.

Like this year world cup qualification process, The teams who have already qualified could not play another qualification tournament. So, I think this situation depend on FIVB qualification process

• And finally Cuba returns to a YWCH since 1997! :drink:

Argentina won the Youth Panamerican Cup defeating Dominican Rep 3-2

• from CEV (6):

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=51243&Language=en

* Russia
    * Serbia
    * Belgium
    * Turkey
    * Italy
    * Germany

The top six at the end of the 12-team tournament – apart from the four teams starring in the finals, this also applies to Italy and Germany, who ended up in fifth and sixth place, respectively. All teams qualified for this year’s FIVB Volleyball U18 Girls’ World Championship coming up later this summer in Peru.

to be me...

• Today was held the drawing of lots.

POOL A: Peru, Egypt, Mexico, Korea, Taipei
    POOL B: China, Serbia, Thailand, Germany, Poland
    POOL C: USA, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Russia, Belgium
    POOL D: Brazil, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Cuba

According to FIVB rules,at least 8 teams or the 50% of countries of a confederation must play a qualification tournment. Africa had 3 tickets; nevertheless, only 3 played the U18 African Championship. That´s why the two next-best placed teams on the FIVB U18 ranking yet to qualify (Taipei and Poland) got those tickets.

Pool A is a joke :rolll: C & D are just a hell :dance6:

• Then Africa will have only one ticket for Junior WCH, because only played 3 teams the U20 continental tournament.
    And Mexico will qualify due to ranking. Or maybe Czech Republic if Mexico refuse to participate.