2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• New fan of Danesi here. Girl got fire!

• See how competititive Russia actually is with a competent setter to lead them? :wavy:If only Krotkova or Kutiukova was here and not Malygina and they could've greater chance to defeat USA.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I love Fetisova but I feel Koroleva is now Russia's best MB.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This match is SO tense! Bosetti 3 blocks in a row in front of +190 cms player was just wow!

Danesi is a block machine! I think De Gennaro is the only libero who can stop Zhu two times in a row in a rally.

Italy 19 BLOCKS!

• Wilhite or Bartsch should already come in for Larson, Hill or Murphy.

#FreeBritney

• YEEEEE!!!!!! What a match!!! I really really hope we'll keep this level!! Wonderful Italy :heart:

And now we will be the only team of our next pool with full point. That feel so good! (About that, Thanks Thai for grabbing a point from USA – a thank I'll happily take back if the'll beat us :P)

• wow italy. that was a hit job. congrats

• Wow congrats ITA! That was a champion form. Danesi is my new girl. Silent and sweet killer :rose:

• See how competititive Russia actually is:obey: with a competent setter to lead them? :wavy:If only Krotkova or Kutiukova was here and not Malygina and they could've greater chance to defeat USA.

Even Scherban I believe can make a better impact than Malygina. OTOH, Congrats Italy!

• Russia is a well-oiled machine this time. I think USA still will take this match but Goncharova is doing so well and the defense for Russia is phenomenal by actually giving a saveable ball to Startseva even if she had to run to get to that drop spot.

#FreeBritney

• Braavaaaaaa Italy. 5/5 ! Lets grab that Gold :cup:

Sylla again with % high 12/20!!

• Is Goncharova still beasting? Omg were headed to a fifth set