2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Not really convincing, what German NT does currently: they won first set safely, but in the second they lost a lead and it is levelled now. Maybe they have a lack of concentration and motivation now.

• I hope the typhoon won`t affect the WCH.... but mostly important I feel so sorry for the people affected by it....I hope everyone is safe in Japan.

The typhoon is gone, today the wind is still a bit strong but it is sunny. There is less damage than last time. I think that arenas and hotels are not damaged. Thank you for your concern:)

• Feeble set by Germany, won with some luck at the end, they gave away two times a usually sufficient lead. They are clearly not fully present now. But Argentina is also not playing that bad, as one could expect after their two initial defeats against weak teams.

• Thank you very much, could you share where you downloaded these videos? I mean, personally I can watch all these matches(replays), but I'd love to download some of them on my computer!:*:*

• Am I the only one who's tired sick of those stupid music jingles they play after aces, block, spikes? Monster block, ace ace ace, here comes the boom... So ridiculous.

Fully agree. These musics becomes a ear rape now. They should find a DJ to create something new. I also like the concept of playing the music from the countries of the teams playing in the match.

• Fully agree. These musics becomes a ear rape now. They should find a DJ to create something new. I also like the concept of playing the music from the countries of the teams playing in the match.

I also agree. Fortunately, during Japanese matches we have another type of cheering without these irritating sounds like "super spike"

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I think it is too early to judge Turkish performance. They played against the worst and possibly the best teams of the tournament in the first 2 matches. China, together with USA and maybe Brazil are the strongest opponents one can have in this tournament. Compared to US and Brazil, Lang Ping did a good job hiding her team through whole summer, so it was hard to predict their game play. Turkish girls still resisted well.

Funny fact is, Lang Ping seemed to do her homework very well. Chinese girls were serving very short, tactic serves when Eda was on the front row, they could read Cansu's sets very easily, they were shutting down Baladin immediately etc. On the other hand, it looked clear that Lang Ping and Chinese girls were not ready for Ebrar to come in, that explains a lot why she could score with such a high percentage.

A second match between Turkey and a more visible China will certainly look different than yesterday, if Turkey manages to come that far in the tournament. Now the key match is against Italy. I think that will be show the actual strength of these two teams.

• Thank you very much, could you share where you downloaded these videos? I mean, personally I can watch all these matches(replays), but I'd love to download some of them on my computer!:*:*

You should be able to download all the videos provided above if you have (Internet Download Manager) installed on your computer.

I got the replays from sportdeutschland.

• Boskovic is bombing from the service line and attack, Brazil at the moment can't stop her

• Maja with her trademark drop shots how I missed those. But she can be greedy sometimes :lol:

• Brazil should try Thaisa in Set 2, they are sorely missing the block when Bia is in front

UPDATE: And Bia just had a monster block :lol:

• Great set from Serbia, Boskovic in particular was a machine. The only thing they did wrong was too many service errors, but that's always going to happen when you serve so aggressively and they got the rewards for that.

• Mihajlovic's performance doesn't seem she was affected by her recent surgery. Serbia will be really hard to beat if both Boskovic and Mihajlovic is on fire