2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• It seems, that Brazil needed some time to overcome the shock of the historical loss against Germany before (Germany never ever won a single match against Brazil before at WC or Olympic Games you should know).

Not true. I remember that Andrzej Niemczyk, ex Polish NT coach, was coach of German NT as well. He was telling many times that he lost 5 friendly matches against Brazil and won that one the most important at the Olympics. I guess he was coach at 1988 OG when East Germany beat Brazil 3:1.

• Ehh. Heard this too many times already. No matter how bad they look (men and women) they always end up winning at least a medal. Brazil is never finished until they're actually eliminated.

While I do hope you’re right and agree to a certain extent, it’s one thing to lose against KYK in London. It could happen to anyone. It’s a whole another thing to risk going to a tie break against Mexico.

• Azerbaijan didn't even fight hard against Italy yesterday, they used their subs only. Helping out their European sisters a little bit? It's just disturbing to me.

That one didn't really make any sense to me. Why would you sit two of your most potent players against, arguably, the best team in this world championship? Its like they waved the white flag even before they start playing. I dont think theyre trying to help Italy intead its just poor decision on the coaches part.

• Wow, don't know that they have a strong bond.

No they don't. He is just making things up

• That one didn't really make any sense to me. Why would you sit two of your most potent players against, arguably, the best team in this world championship? Its like they waved the white flag even before they start playing. I dont think theyre trying to help Italy intead its just poor decision on the coaches part.

Me too, they already gave up, and i think Aze coach thought it's better to let them rest since they still have chance to win over China. This coach assumed Italy>China, because Italy just won over China.

• Brazil is kind of famous for starting off a little rocky, slowly. Looks like they finished off Mexico.

I just remembered, maybe somebody posted this already, but Germany beat Brazil, in Brazil, to open the VNL. And then yesterday Germany beats them again. What's up with that?

• They lost 3-2 after several match points wasted and an improbable comeback of Germany. Had they lost 3-0 it would be another argument. If Brazil wins against Netherlands and Japan they'll be in final 6 and all these arguments will be buried forever.

• I'm not sure what all the arguments are, I was just wondering if Brazil has a new nemesis. Not a lot of teams beat Brazil.

• Brazil don't deserve to reach final6. Like wtf they lost set against Mexico and they almost lost second set. I hope Japan can take their spot.

I was thinking that Bricio is key player of Mexico but She had 7/35, it is pretty bad % in attack.

• Haven't watch the Rus-Bul match but did Biryukova play as opposite? Lmao Malygina is so useless everyone is usurping her but then it's Pankov's mistake for taking her to Japan.

Brazil don't deserve to reach final6. Like wtf they lost set against Mexico and they almost lost second set. I hope Japan can take their spot.

Brazil can only blame themselves for the loss but your criticism is still heavy-handed.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil don't deserve to reach final6. Like wtf they lost set against Mexico and they almost lost second set. I hope Japan can take their spot.

sorry, but as long as Brazil qualified for final 6 by their point, they always deserve it. It didn't matter if they played like that today, as long as they put effort to the match. Just enjoy the game, Brazil will bounce back, just wait and see

• 10 points played, they've played the "boom boom boom" thing 5 times already. My poor ears.

In last 2 days, i have turned off speaker for every match, i put my music playlist instead. It's better option for me then hearing those boom-boom