2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Roberta is playing really well but the reception's just so bad.

Why did Ze taken out Gabi? She's their best player at the moment? :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ze often challenges a set point just for the heck of it

• Brazil's got their swagger on. Fear the swagger.

• Maybe that swagger was short-lived :/ We'll see

• This is good side out VB now. BRA creeping ahead

• I forget who I'm supposed to be rooting for :rolll:

What would be best for Japan?

• What a crazy wild set 3! Brazil lost their rhythm.

I like both these teams a lot. I don't care who wins

• What a comeback from the Netherlands! :super:Great teamwork:thumbup:Lohuis serve :obey:

• I forget who I'm supposed to be rooting for :rolll:

What would be best for Japan?

probably a NED win.

That set has got to hurt Brazil, they were quite comfortable and then seemed to lose concentration a little. Some changes by Morrison helped as well, getting Buijs and Knip off the court.

• I can not believe Brazil lost that set...once again they could not finish just like against Germany.

But they lost because Fe garay simply could not score...I don`t get why Ze Roberto did not take her out....even if she was there to pass...at that moment they needed someone to kill the ball.

• Brazil started with a 8:1 lead against Dutch in set 3, but lost at 25:27. They do not deserve advancing to final 6 with such a crummy performance.

• What a crazy wild set 3! Brazil lost their rhythm.

I like both these teams a lot. I don't care who wins

Just a normal day for Brazil. They play like olympic champion for a point and the next one they forget the basics

• Cant believe Brazil wasted such a big lead! Sloetjes was just walking around the court and well controlled by the brazilian block (btw, the southamericans are leading in that department). But Louhis serve sin the middle and the end of the set helped the europeans a lot.

Bongaerts > Dijkema. Morrison should have done this change much earlier.