2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Serbia gave a present to Japan. They did before for 2012 Olympic Games and kicked Thailand out. Terzic could let starting six rest and nobody would not say anyting. But they chose the acting a scene. After loosing 2 sets to Japan, why the best players came to bench? After smashing first set Japan, is it normal to lose 25-23 all sets? Come on!

I guess Serbia does not care who is eleminated. But they cared to help to Japan.

• There’s a difference though between not playing at absolute maximum level because you lack motivation or want to conserve energy and actively trying to lose. Like I said earlier, if Serbia had been so desperate to eliminate Brazil then they could have done so by losing 0-3 to Japan and then giving a set to NED tomorrow, but they didn’t do that.

Or maybe Terzic is a sadistic person and he loves tormenting insidevolleyball users by creating more suspense and drama.

But back to serious topic, I notice there are huge number of pest teams nowadays. What I mean by "pest teams" are those teams which have extremely narrow chance to be part of the finals but they are still strong enough to prevent the favoris teams to rest their main players. Few years ago, there were only few pest teams like Turkey, Japan, Korea, Thailand or DOM. Now we have also Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Mexico, PUR, Azerbaijan and many others.

• Who is Serbia's starting six?

• FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship Japan 2018

11 October 2018

Pool F

All times are Japan Standard Time (UTC+09:00)

10:40 Bulgaria – Azerbaijan

13:25 Turkey – Thailand

16:10 Italy – United States

19:20 China – Russia

- All times are Japan Standard Time (UTC+09:00)

- Broadcasted LIVE by *Workpoint Entertainment - Facebook, **WorkpointOfficial - YouTube, ***WORKPOINT TV

*Workpoint Entertainment - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/workpoint/

**WorkpointOfficial - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/WorkpointOfficial

***WORKPOINTTV | WORKPOINT CREATIVE TV

http://www.workpointtv.com/

11 October 2018

Pool F

Japan Standard Time (UTC+09:00)

• does anyone have a link for ITA x RUS?

FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship Japan 2018

11 October 2018

Italy 3–1 Russia

• 871-japan-vs-brazil-wch-png

The most interesting scenario for group E would be Serbia 3:0 Netherlands and Brazil 3:0 Japan. All three teams would get 21points and ratio of 23:9, I guess Japan would be out because Japan loses to both Netherlands and Brazil.

Japan have a better point ratios than the Netherlands. Japan have scored more points and have less point scored against them.

I think in a scenario where both Japan and Netherlands loss 0-3, then Japan would have to loss by a difference of 49 points in order for Netherland to go a head in the point ratio.

For example:

Netherlands loss 0-3 (23-25, 23-25, 23-25), give Netherlands 69 points for and 75 points against.

Netherland point ratio become (681+69)/(586+75) = 750/661 = 1.135 (1.134644478)

Japan loss 0-3 (9-25, 9-25, 9-25), give Japan 27 points for and 75 points against.

Japan point ratio become (697+27)/(563=75) = 724/638 = 1.135 (1.134796238)

• Interesting Fact:

The last day of Olympic pool matches, Serbia and Netherlands had a fake 5 sets match in order to push China to the 4th place against the 1st place of the other pool (Brazil expected).

Karma is a bitch, China took the revenge on semi-final and final.

• Interesting Fact:

The last day of Olympic pool matches, Serbia and Netherlands had a fake 5 sets match in order to push China to the 4th place against the 1st place of the other pool (Brazil expected).

Karma is a bitch, China took the revenge on semi-final and final.

China will be NO.4 no matter what, unless they can beat USA, which they failed to do so, ok?:roll:

• Let me get this straight. Japan can lose to Brazil and unless it's worse than 25-9 x 3 they still advance?

• China will be NO.4 no matter what, unless they can beat USA, which they failed to do so, ok?:roll:

Serbia v. Netherlands played first, their 5 sets match completely eliminated the " unless they can beat USA". Meaning even if China beat USA, China will be No.4 no matter what. you have to understand before and after. even though China lost to USA afterward, but that doesn't erase the fact that it was fake 5 sets shady game play.

plus, you could see that Serbia rest their main players during the match.

Pool F

11 October 2018

Japan Standard Time (UTC+09:00)

13:25 Turkey – Thailand