2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• And japan is on Final 6! :drink::rose::obey::dance6::rolll:

• You know, the serbia shit aside, and the host gratuities, and the sticky stuff on random balls, if you'd have watched Japanese games this tournament you wouldn't be surprised by this.

• JAPAN!!! What a comeback in 1st set, it's unbelievable! Araki is a real hero and good spirit!:cheesy:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• My god JPN’s compusure is out of this world! Unbelievable how they survived that crucial single set. No words m, no words....

• From how japan played and took this set.. they deserved to be on Final 6!!! Brazil just simply collapsed in the end!

• You know, the serbia shit aside, and the host gratuities, and the sticky stuff on random balls, if you'd have watched Japanese games this tournament you wouldn't be surprised by this.

yes, I find it quite odd that people are acting like Japan are some random group of scrubs that no good team can lose to. Yeah, they may be the weakest team in the F6, but they are clearly good players and playing even better in front of their home fans as often happens.

• I can`t believe Brazil lost that set.........how about that challenge that gave that spike in for Japan? That looked out but the challenge gave 100% in.

Still.....Serbia put Brazil in this situation by forcing them to win a game in 3...without giving Brazil a fair chance to simply win a game by any score.

Oh well...Brazil is gone just like in the Olympics.

• Congrats Japan for the qualification! Those aces in the end of the were just so lucky! Or did Serbia also help on that? :lol:

Brazil was 22-18 if I recall, then, it was 7-1 for Japan! Gosh! Roberta was just setting to position 4 in all the rallies. Less the pipe to Tandara (what a mistake!).

The southamericans were controlling the set thanks to the poor recepcion of Kurogo.

• yes, I find it quite odd that people are acting like Japan are some random group of scrubs that no good team can lose to. Yeah, they may be the weakest team in the F6, but they are clearly good players and playing even better in front of their home fans as often happens.

I agree....Japan is a great team...way stronger than most European teams....but if Serbia had given their best and played to win...there`s no way that Japan would have won that game.

• yes, I find it quite odd that people are acting like Japan are some random group of scrubs that no good team can lose to. Yeah, they may be the weakest team in the F6, but they are clearly good players and playing even better in front of their home fans as often happens.

I couldn’t agree more!! :drink::drink: