2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Shinnabe and Kurogo brought Japan this far I'm disappointed Nakada didn't start them. Yuki and Miyu are better for Japan's game coming off the bench

• btw,MB Yuan doenst seem visible enough unlike Yan Ni..agree?

I thought the same. I actually think Yuan's performance regressed since 2016 which is odd. She *should* be the best MB in the world right now, after playing pretty much every major competiton but sadly no.

• I thought the same. I actually think Yuan's performance regressed since 2016 which is odd. She *should* be the best MB in the world right now, after playing pretty much every major competiton but sadly no.

Agree

• Shinnabe and Kurogo brought Japan this far I'm disappointed Nakada didn't start them. Yuki and Miyu are better for Japan's game coming off the bench

Disagree with Kurugo. Serbia will destroy Japan's reception with their serve.

Maybe Shinnabe for Nagaoka but I am not even sure if she'll change anything. Serbia's just playing like there's no tomorrow and Japan can't cope.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbia playing better defense than Japan isn't surprising when you think about what they have to defend against compared to what Japan has to defend :)

• Disagree with Kurugo. Serbia will destroy Japan's reception with their serve.

Maybe Shinnabe for Nagaoka but I am not even sure if she'll change anything. Serbia's just playing like there's no tomorrow and Japan can't cope.

Kurogo subbing in for Yuki doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies the way the reverse does

• so I'm guessing serbia agreed to bending over to japan last week as long as they both will be in the same group in final 6 so that serbia kind of guarantees semi final since japan is not in other teams' level. nice deal on their side.

Serbia knows only two teams have the chance to beat them: China and Italy moreso the latter. This guarantees Serbia avoid facing a do-or-die match against Italy in the SF, possibly meeting them one last time in the Finals while taking the risk to either face an underperforming China/US in the semis. Well played Serbia. Well played

• Serbia plays the ugliest women's volleyball i've ever seen. It's more like men's volley, they should played in tournament in Italy-Bulgaria a month ago... Terrible

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!